- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Molde will welcome Tromsø to Aker Stadion for a matchday 22 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 13th May 2021 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Molde has won 12 matches, and Tromsø triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.26 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Molde's latest fixture against Odd ended in an away 3-1 win. Blå-kvit was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. Molde scored in both halves in the 19th, 42nd and 64th minute.
Tromsø's recent game against Haugesund ended in a home 2-0 win. Gutan dominated the game and deserved the win. Tromsø put the pressure early on and scored in the 28th and 33rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Molde is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 14 games on home soil. MFK's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Tromsø has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Tromsø has collected 1.21 points on average per away game, compared to 1.07 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Tromsø kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Blå-kvit is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Gutan failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Blå-kvit.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Molde wins on average 2.43 points per home game, compared to 1.21 points per away game for Tromsø. My prediction is Molde to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.66 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 77% of Molde's home and Tromsø's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Molde has scored in 93% of home games. Tromsø is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Molde vs Tromsø Betting Tips
Molde vs Tromsø Head to Head
Average stats between Molde and Tromsø in most recent 19 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Molde vs Tromsø Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Molde and Tromsø across current season. Calculated from Molde's Home stats and Tromsø's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Molde has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Molde has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Molde at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Molde will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Molde has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 10 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Molde as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Molde ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Molde will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Tromsø, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Molde, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (57% of all matches) involving Molde has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Molde will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Tromsø has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Tromsø has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Tromsø when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Molde stop this run?
- Tromsø has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Tromsø ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Tromsø, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (62% of all matches) involving Tromsø has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Tromsø will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 67%||79 %||43 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||7 %||29 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||14 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||3.61 / 3.50||4.14||3.07|
|Scored||2.32 / 1.83||3.07||1.57|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.67||1.07||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||36 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||7 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 33%||56 %||28 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||93 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||43 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||86 %||64 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.79 / 4.50||6.86||4.71|
|Cards||1.36 / 1.50||1.00||1.71|
|Offsides||1.82 / 2.00||1.86||1.79|
|Fouls||9.21 / 7.50||9.57||8.86|
|Shots||15.89 / 16.00||19.21||12.57|
|Shots on Target||6.36 / 5.67||7.93||4.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 67%||21 %||29 %|
|Draw %||39% / 33%||43 %||36 %|
|Loss %||36% / 0%||36 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 2.33||2.50||2.79|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.83||1.14||1.14|
|Conceded||1.50 / 0.50||1.36||1.64|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||57 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||28 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||7 %||28 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||79 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||36 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 67%||50 %||43 %|
|Possession %||49% / 53%||54 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.86 / 6.50||4.57||3.14|
|Cards||1.43 / 1.67||1.21||1.64|
|Offsides||1.29 / 2.00||1.64||0.93|
|Fouls||9.14 / 12.80||8.71||9.57|
|Shots||11.82 / 14.83||12.29||11.36|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 7.00||5.36||3.79|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Molde vs Tromsø Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.88||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||17.00|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||2.99|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.26|