- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Molde will welcome Vålerenga to Aker Stadion for a matchday 5 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 19th September 2020 ended in a Vålerenga 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Molde has won 15 matches, and Vålerenga triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.14 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Molde's latest fixture against Rosenborg ended in an away 3-2 win. Blå-kvit was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Molde scored in both halves in the 9th, 87th and 90th minute.
Vålerenga's previous game in the competition versus Mjøndalen ended in an away 1-1 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Vålerenga was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 83rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Molde is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. MFK's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Vålerenga has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Vålerenga has collected 1.75 points on average per away game, compared to 1.20 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vålerenga kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Blå-kvit is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Enga is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Blå-kvit.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Molde wins on average 2.40 points per home game, compared to 1.75 points per away game for Vålerenga. My prediction is Molde to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Molde's home and Vålerenga's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Molde has scored in 100% of home games. Vålerenga is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Molde vs Vålerenga Betting Tips
Molde vs Vålerenga Head to Head
Average stats between Molde and Vålerenga in most recent 22 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Molde vs Vålerenga Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Molde and Vålerenga across current season. Calculated from Molde's Home stats and Vålerenga's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Molde has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Molde has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Molde will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Molde has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Molde as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Molde has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Vålerenga get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Molde, both home and away.
- Molde will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Vålerenga, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Molde, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving Molde has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Vålerenga has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Vålerenga has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vålerenga has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Vålerenga ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Vålerenga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Molde, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Vålerenga has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Vålerenga has seen a total of 8/9 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 89% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Vålerenga will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.78 / 3.67||3.80||3.75|
|Scored||2.56 / 2.33||2.80||2.25|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.33||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||60 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||44% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 67%||80 %||75 %|
|Possession %||54% / 55%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.78 / 6.83||8.20||5.00|
|Cards||1.22 / 1.00||1.20||1.25|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.33||1.80||2.25|
|Fouls||9.67 / 10.17||8.00||11.75|
|Shots||13.44 / 13.67||16.40||9.75|
|Shots on Target||6.67 / 6.00||8.20||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||60 %||25 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 3.33||2.60||3.75|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.67||1.40||2.00|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.67||1.20||1.75|
|BTTS %||89% / 100%||100 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||60 %||75 %|
|Possession %||60% / 57%||58 %||62 %|
|Corners||6.67 / 5.17||7.60||5.50|
|Cards||1.44 / 1.83||0.40||2.75|
|Offsides||2.11 / 1.83||2.00||2.25|
|Fouls||11.44 / 10.83||13.20||9.25|
|Shots||11.33 / 9.67||11.40||11.25|
|Shots on Target||5.11 / 4.67||4.60||5.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Molde vs Vålerenga Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.55||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.48||BTTS NO||2.55|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|