- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Monagas will welcome Metropolitanos to Estadio Monumental de Maturín for a matchday 4 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 11th December 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Monagas has won 4 matches, and Metropolitanos triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.70 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Monagas's latest fixture against Mineros de Guayana ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Guerreros. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Monagas was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 71st minute.
Metropolitanos's recent game against Atlético Venezuela ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Metropolitanos put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 22nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Monagas is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Azulgranas's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Metropolitanos has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Metropolitanos wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Metropolitanos kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Monagas or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.42 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Monagas's home and Metropolitanos's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Monagas vs Metropolitanos Betting Tips
Monagas vs Metropolitanos Head to Head
Average stats between Monagas and Metropolitanos in most recent 10 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Monagas vs Metropolitanos Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Monagas and Metropolitanos across current season. Calculated from Monagas's Home stats and Metropolitanos's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Monagas has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Monagas has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Monagas at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Monagas has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Monagas has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Metropolitanos get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Monagas, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Monagas recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Monagas has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Monagas this season.
- Coming into this game, Metropolitanos has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Metropolitanos has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Metropolitanos ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Metropolitanos will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Monagas, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Metropolitanos, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (86% of all matches) involving Metropolitanos has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Metropolitanos will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.83||2.40||2.33|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.50||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.33||0.40||1.33|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||80 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||55 %||43 %|
|Corners||6.75 / 6.50||8.00||4.67|
|Cards||3.50 / 3.00||4.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.88 / 12.25||17.20||8.33|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 5.50||6.80||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||43% / 83%||25 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||4.14 / 3.50||3.50||5.00|
|Scored||2.29 / 1.33||2.00||2.67|
|Conceded||1.86 / 2.17||1.50||2.33|
|BTTS %||86% / 67%||75 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||43% / 50%||25 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|Scores %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||58% / 48%||60 %||53 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 4.40||4.00||3.50|
|Cards||5.00 / 3.83||6.00||4.33|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.75||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 14.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.50 / 7.80||10.00||11.50|
|Shots on Target||6.83 / 3.20||7.25||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Monagas vs Metropolitanos Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|