- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Montedio Yamagata will welcome Mito Hollyhock to ND Soft Stadium for a matchday 28 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 20th June 2021 ended in a Montedio Yamagata 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Montedio Yamagata has won 4 matches, and Mito Hollyhock triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.62 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Montedio Yamagata's latest fixture against Renofa Yamaguchi ended in an away 2-1 loss. Montedio Yamagata dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Montedio Yamagata was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 56 minute.
Mito Hollyhock's recent game against Albirex Niigata ended in a home 4-0 win. Although Mito Hollyhock didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Mito Hollyhock had good chances in both halves and scored in the 21st, 52nd, 62nd and 68th minute.
So far, Montedio Yamagata plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.73 points per away game on average compared to 1.53 points at home. Although Montedio Yamagata is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Mito Hollyhock has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Mito Hollyhock has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.20 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Montedio Yamagata or Mito Hollyhock to win.
Montedio Yamagata vs Mito Hollyhock Betting Tips
Montedio Yamagata vs Mito Hollyhock Head to Head
Average stats between Montedio Yamagata and Mito Hollyhock in most recent 13 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Montedio Yamagata vs Mito Hollyhock Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Montedio Yamagata and Mito Hollyhock across current season. Calculated from Montedio Yamagata's Home stats and Mito Hollyhock's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Montedio Yamagata has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Montedio Yamagata has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Montedio Yamagata recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Montedio Yamagata, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (50% of all matches) involving Montedio Yamagata has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Mito Hollyhock has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Mito Hollyhock has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mito Hollyhock has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Mito Hollyhock has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mito Hollyhock recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mito Hollyhock has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Mito Hollyhock has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/30 games for Mito Hollyhock this season.
- Mito Hollyhock will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.2 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||47 %||47 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||13 %||33 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.00||2.47||2.27|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.17||1.33||1.27|
|Conceded||1.07 / 0.83||1.13||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||40 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||13 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 50%||73 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.73 / 6.33||6.80||4.67|
|Cards||0.57 / 0.67||0.53||0.60|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.83||1.60||1.40|
|Fouls||9.97 / 10.83||10.80||9.13|
|Shots||11.53 / 10.33||12.67||10.40|
|Shots on Target||5.37 / 3.67||6.00||4.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||33 %||47 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||20 %||13 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||47 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.83||2.00||2.33|
|Scored||1.20 / 0.83||1.07||1.33|
|Conceded||0.97 / 1.00||0.93||1.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||20 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||7 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||53 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 67%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||53% / 45%||55 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.10 / 4.17||4.40||5.80|
|Cards||0.93 / 1.33||1.00||0.87|
|Offsides||1.67 / 2.00||1.77||1.57|
|Fouls||11.15 / 9.67||10.77||11.50|
|Shots||9.97 / 8.83||8.33||11.60|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 4.50||3.53||5.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Montedio Yamagata vs Mito Hollyhock Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|