- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Wanderers will welcome Rentistas to for a matchday 3 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 31st May 2021 ended in a Wanderers 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Wanderers has won 7 matches, and Rentistas failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Wanderers's latest fixture against Deportivo Maldonado ended in an away 3-1 win. Vagabundos was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Wanderers played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 8th, 12nd and 45+2 minute.
Rentistas's recent game against Boston River ended in a home 1-2 loss. Bichos Colorados had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Rentistas deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 86th minute.
Since the start of the season, Wanderers is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. Bohemios's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Rentistas has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Rojos has collected 1.36 points on average per away game, compared to 0.64 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rentistas kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Wanderers or Rentistas to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 44% of Wanderers's home and Rentistas's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Wanderers vs Rentistas Betting Tips
Wanderers vs Rentistas Head to Head
Average stats between Wanderers and Rentistas in most recent 10 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Wanderers vs Rentistas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wanderers and Rentistas across current season. Calculated from Wanderers's Home stats and Rentistas's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Wanderers has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wanderers has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wanderers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Wanderers ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wanderers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Wanderers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (35% of all matches) involving Wanderers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Rentistas has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rentistas has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Rentistas ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Rentistas turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Rentistas, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (53% of all matches) involving Rentistas has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||50 %||27 %|
|Draw %||14% / 50%||20 %||9 %|
|Loss %||48% / 0%||30 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 2.67||1.60||2.82|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.83||1.00||1.09|
|Conceded||1.19 / 0.83||0.60||1.73|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||20 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||10 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||10 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||20 %||9 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||60 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||60 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||50 %||45 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.14 / 2.50||3.10||5.09|
|Cards||2.17 / 1.67||3.00||1.33|
|Offsides||0.50 / 1.17||0.00||0.50|
|Fouls||11.50 / 14.17||0.00||11.50|
|Shots||10.67 / 7.17||11.10||10.27|
|Shots on Target||4.48 / 4.17||4.10||4.82|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||18 %||36 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||9 %||27 %|
|Loss %||55% / 33%||73 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 1.50||2.55||2.36|
|Scored||0.95 / 0.83||0.82||1.09|
|Conceded||1.50 / 0.67||1.73||1.27|
|BTTS %||59% / 33%||55 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||55 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 50%||0 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 33%||0 %||55 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||54 %||46 %|
|Corners||6.09 / 4.67||7.55||4.64|
|Cards||3.60 / 2.33||0.00||3.60|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||15.00 / 10.83||0.00||15.00|
|Shots||9.41 / 8.83||9.82||9.00|
|Shots on Target||3.77 / 4.17||3.18||4.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wanderers vs Rentistas Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.94|