- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Wanderers will welcome Deportivo Maldonado to for a matchday 2 fixture in Uruguay Primera División. The last meeting on 6th February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Wanderers has won 0 matches, and Deportivo Maldonado failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Wanderers is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Bohemios has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 100% of their home games.
Deportivo Maldonado has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. Batacazo don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.33 points per game, both home and away. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Deportivo Maldonado failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Wanderers or Deportivo Maldonado to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Wanderers's home and Deportivo Maldonado's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Wanderers's home and Deportivo Maldonado's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Wanderers vs Deportivo Maldonado Betting Tips
Wanderers vs Deportivo Maldonado Head to Head
Average stats between Wanderers and Deportivo Maldonado in most recent 2 outings in the Uruguay Primera División.
Wanderers vs Deportivo Maldonado Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wanderers and Deportivo Maldonado across current season. Calculated from Wanderers's Home stats and Deportivo Maldonado's Away stats.
Uruguay Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Wanderers has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Wanderers has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wanderers has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Wanderers has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Wanderers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Deportivo Maldonado, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wanderers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Wanderers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/6 games for Wanderers this season.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Maldonado has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Deportivo Maldonado has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo Maldonado has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Deportivo Maldonado will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wanderers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Maldonado recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Deportivo Maldonado has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Maldonado has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Deportivo Maldonado this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||17% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.33 / 2.67||1.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.83||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.33 / 0.83||0.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||17% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||83% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.17 / 2.50||3.25||6.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.67||1.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.17||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 14.17||0.00||13.00|
|Shots||12.17 / 7.17||13.00||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.17||4.25||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.67||3.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||1.33||0.67|
|Conceded||1.50 / 2.17||1.67||1.33|
|BTTS %||33% / 83%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 83%||67 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 0%||33 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 6.33||5.00||4.00|
|Cards||5.00 / 0.83||5.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.33 / 9.00||9.67||7.00|
|Shots on Target||3.83 / 4.83||4.67||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wanderers vs Deportivo Maldonado Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|