- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Montpellier will welcome Brest to Stade de la Mosson for a matchday 37 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 20th December 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Montpellier has won 4 matches, and Brest failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.38 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Montpellier's latest fixture against Strasbourg ended in an away 3-2 win. La Paillade was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Montpellier scored in both halves in the 36th, 46th and 49th minute.
Brest's previous game in the competition versus Nice ended in an away 3-2 loss. Brest had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Brest was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 4th and 43rd minute.
So far, Montpellier plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.53 points per away game on average compared to 1.32 points at home. Although Montpellier is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 5% home clean sheets.
Brest has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Brest wins 0.68 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brest kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. La Paillade is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just eight home defeats.
Les Ty' Zefs failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against La Paillade.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Montpellier wins on average 1.32 points per home game, compared to 0.68 points per away game for Brest. My prediction is Montpellier to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.33 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 70% of Montpellier's home and Brest's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Montpellier failed to keep a clean sheet in 5% of home games, while Brest conceded in 21% of away games. On average, both teams score in 67% of Montpellier's home and Brest's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Montpellier vs Brest Betting Tips
Montpellier vs Brest Head to Head
Average stats between Montpellier and Brest in most recent 8 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Montpellier vs Brest Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Montpellier and Brest across current season. Calculated from Montpellier's Home stats and Brest's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Montpellier has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Montpellier has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Montpellier has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Montpellier, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 29 matches (76% of all matches) involving Montpellier has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Brest has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Brest has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brest recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Brest, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Brest has seen BTTS landing.
- Brest will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.32 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||37 %||37 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||21 %||42 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||42 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||3.21 / 3.17||3.63||2.79|
|Scored||1.58 / 1.50||1.79||1.37|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.67||1.84||1.42|
|BTTS %||76% / 83%||79 %||74 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||37 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||26 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||32 %||26 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||79 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||5 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||42 %||63 %|
|Possession %||45% / 43%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.84 / 4.83||6.00||3.68|
|Cards||2.08 / 2.33||2.58||1.58|
|Offsides||1.26 / 1.00||0.95||1.58|
|Fouls||13.26 / 14.17||13.68||12.84|
|Shots||12.68 / 9.83||14.42||10.95|
|Shots on Target||5.34 / 3.83||6.26||4.42|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||42 %||16 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||21 %||21 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||37 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 2.83||3.42||2.68|
|Scored||1.32 / 1.00||1.68||0.95|
|Conceded||1.74 / 1.83||1.74||1.74|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||74 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||32 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||26 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||84 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||53 %||32 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.74 / 5.00||5.32||4.16|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.67||1.89||1.68|
|Offsides||1.58 / 0.83||1.47||1.68|
|Fouls||12.74 / 11.00||12.26||13.21|
|Shots||12.76 / 13.17||13.89||11.63|
|Shots on Target||5.08 / 6.83||5.84||4.32|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Montpellier vs Brest Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||2.38||HT 2||3.36|
|Home Win Nil||4.30||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.49||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|