- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Morecambe will welcome Milton Keynes Dons to Mazuma Stadium for a matchday 20 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 12th March 2019 ended in a Morecambe 4-2 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Morecambe has won 1 match, and Milton Keynes Dons triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Morecambe's last game in the England EFL League One against Charlton Athletic at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Morecambe played much better in the first half and scored in the 29th and 72nd minute.
Milton Keynes Dons's previous game in the competition versus Sheffield Wednesday ended in an away 2-1 loss. Milton Keynes Dons had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Milton Keynes Dons was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 47th minute.
Since the start of the season, Seasiders is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Morecambe is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Milton Keynes Dons has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Milton Keynes Dons wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Milton Keynes Dons kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Red and White Army has won just 30% of home games. On average they score 1.40 goals and concede 1.70 per game. Milton Keynes Dons won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Morecambe wins on average 1.20 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Milton Keynes Dons. My prediction is Milton Keynes Dons to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.28 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 56% of Morecambe's home and Milton Keynes Dons's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 67% of Morecambe's home and Milton Keynes Dons's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Morecambe vs Milton Keynes Dons Betting Tips
Morecambe vs Milton Keynes Dons Head to Head
Average stats between Morecambe and Milton Keynes Dons in most recent 2 outings in the England EFL League One.
Morecambe vs Milton Keynes Dons Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Morecambe and Milton Keynes Dons across current season. Calculated from Morecambe's Home stats and Milton Keynes Dons's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Morecambe has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Morecambe has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Morecambe has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Morecambe ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Morecambe, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving Morecambe has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Milton Keynes Dons has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Milton Keynes Dons has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Milton Keynes Dons, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving Milton Keynes Dons has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Milton Keynes Dons will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||30 %||22 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|Loss %||53% / 33%||40 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.47 / 2.83||3.10||3.89|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.50||1.40||1.67|
|Conceded||1.95 / 1.33||1.70||2.22|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||40 %||89 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 0%||10 %||56 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 33%||20 %||56 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||70 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 33%||30 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||50 %||56 %|
|Possession %||44% / 38%||43 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.68 / 5.00||4.80||4.56|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.83||2.00||1.44|
|Offsides||1.65 / 1.40||1.88||1.44|
|Fouls||9.53 / 9.20||10.50||8.44|
|Shots||10.95 / 12.80||9.80||12.22|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 3.00||3.60||5.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||11 %||30 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||22 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||3.21 / 2.83||2.78||3.60|
|Scored||1.95 / 1.67||1.67||2.20|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.17||1.11||1.40|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||44 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 33%||22 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||11 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 33%||44 %||40 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||89 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||44 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||56 %||40 %|
|Possession %||59% / 56%||58 %||61 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 3.60||4.00||5.10|
|Cards||1.53 / 0.83||1.67||1.40|
|Offsides||1.32 / 2.25||1.44||1.20|
|Fouls||7.58 / 11.50||7.67||7.50|
|Shots||14.11 / 10.20||14.33||13.90|
|Shots on Target||6.16 / 5.40||6.33||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Morecambe vs Milton Keynes Dons Odds
|HT 1||4.08||HT X||2.24||HT 2||2.64|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.45|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.88|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.96|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.24|