- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Morecambe will welcome Tranmere Rovers to Globe Arena for a matchday 0 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 20th May 2021 ended in a Morecambe 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Morecambe has won 2 matches, and Tranmere Rovers triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Morecambe's last game in the England EFL League Two against Tranmere Rovers at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They counterattacked for most of the game and were more dangerous. Morecambe scored before halftime in the 9th minute.
Since the start of the season, Seasiders is more dominant at home. They have fourteen wins out of 25 games on home soil. Although Morecambe is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 28% home clean sheets.
Tranmere Rovers has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Tranmere Rovers wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Red and White Army is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Tranmere Rovers failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Red and White Army.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Morecambe wins on average 1.92 points per home game, compared to 1.50 points per away game for Tranmere Rovers. My prediction is Morecambe to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.54 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Morecambe's home and Tranmere Rovers's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Morecambe vs Tranmere Rovers Betting Tips
Morecambe vs Tranmere Rovers Head to Head
Average stats between Morecambe and Tranmere Rovers in most recent 5 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Morecambe vs Tranmere Rovers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Morecambe and Tranmere Rovers across current season. Calculated from Morecambe's Home stats and Tranmere Rovers's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Morecambe has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Morecambe has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Morecambe has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Tranmere Rovers's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Morecambe from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Morecambe as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Morecambe has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Morecambe is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Tranmere Rovers, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Morecambe has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 30/49 games for Morecambe this season.
- It's likely that Morecambe will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Tranmere Rovers has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Tranmere Rovers has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tranmere Rovers has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Tranmere Rovers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (38% of all matches) involving Tranmere Rovers has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||51% / 50%||56 %||46 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||24 %||17 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||20 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 2.83||2.72||2.71|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.50||1.56||1.38|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.33||1.16||1.33|
|BTTS %||61% / 33%||60 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||28 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||8 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||24 %||28 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||88 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||28 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||49% / 33%||56 %||42 %|
|Possession %||41% / 38%||42 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 5.00||5.24||4.13|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.83||1.88||1.83|
|Offsides||1.61 / 1.40||1.75||1.45|
|Fouls||9.59 / 9.20||10.08||9.08|
|Shots||12.84 / 12.80||13.16||12.50|
|Shots on Target||2.80 / 3.00||3.08||2.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 67%||46 %||38 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||21 %||38 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 3.50||2.29||2.29|
|Scored||1.19 / 2.00||1.29||1.08|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.50||1.00||1.21|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||42 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 67%||21 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||8 %||4 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 67%||38 %||13 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||67 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 17%||33 %||46 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||54 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 4.80||5.29||5.50|
|Cards||1.54 / 1.67||1.54||1.54|
|Offsides||1.95 / 2.25||1.79||2.08|
|Fouls||11.10 / 13.00||11.25||10.96|
|Shots||11.08 / 12.40||10.92||11.25|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 5.40||4.21||3.96|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Morecambe vs Tranmere Rovers Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||4.35|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.77||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|