Moreirense FC will welcome Famalicão to Parque Desportivo Comendador Joaquim de Almeida Freitas for a matchday 34 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 4th February 2021 ended in a Moreirense FC 2-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Moreirense FC has won 1 match, and Famalicão failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Moreirense FC's latest fixture against Sporting Braga ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Moreirense FC. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Moreirense FC was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 87 minute.
Famalicão's recent game against CD Nacional ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Famalicão didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Famalicão had good chances in both halves and scored in the 39th, 77th and 80th minute.
Since the start of the season, Moreirense FC is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Moreirense FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Famalicão has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Famalicão has collected 1.24 points on average per away game, compared to 1.12 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Famalicão kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Moreirense FC or Draw.
Moreirense FC vs Famalicão Betting Tips
Moreirense FC vs Famalicão Head to Head
Average stats between Moreirense FC and Famalicão in most recent 3 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Moreirense FC vs Famalicão Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Moreirense FC and Famalicão across current season. Calculated from Moreirense FC's Home stats and Famalicão's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Moreirense FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Moreirense FC has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Moreirense FC has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Famalicão's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Moreirense FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Moreirense FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Moreirense FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Moreirense FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Moreirense FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Famalicão has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Famalicão has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Famalicão has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Moreirense FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Famalicão, both home and away.
- Famalicão has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Famalicão has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/34 games for Famalicão this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||24 %||35 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||59 %||18 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||18 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.83||2.76||1.94|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.50||1.41||0.76|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.33||1.35||1.18|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||71 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||6 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||6 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||18 %||24 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||88 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||41 %||35 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.06 / 5.33||4.12||4.00|
|Cards||2.47 / 2.83||2.65||2.29|
|Offsides||1.59 / 1.33||1.53||1.65|
|Fouls||14.56 / 14.67||15.18||13.94|
|Shots||9.38 / 11.67||10.24||8.53|
|Shots on Target||3.91 / 3.17||4.71||3.12|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||24 %||35 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||41 %||18 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||35 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 3.17||2.53||2.65|
|Scored||1.18 / 1.67||1.12||1.24|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.50||1.41||1.41|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||47 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||6 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||12 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 50%||24 %||18 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||65 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||29 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 50%||35 %||29 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 5.33||4.71||4.18|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.17||2.65||3.35|
|Offsides||1.70 / 1.50||1.88||1.53|
|Fouls||15.91 / 15.67||15.18||16.65|
|Shots||10.97 / 12.67||12.18||9.76|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 6.00||5.24||4.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Moreirense FC vs Famalicão Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.70|