- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Mosta will welcome Senglea Athletic to MFA Centenary Stadium for a matchday 23 fixture in Malta Maltese Premier League. The last meeting on 22nd November 2020 ended in a Mosta 3-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Mosta has won 4 matches, and Senglea Athletic triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.29 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Mosta's latest fixture against Santa Lucia ended in an away 3-2 win. Mosta was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Mosta scored in both halves in the 31st, 47th and 79th minute.
Senglea Athletic's recent game against Valletta ended in a home 1-3 loss. Senglea Athletic's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Senglea Athletic deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 85th minute.
So far, Mosta plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.67 points per away game on average compared to 1.45 points at home. Mosta's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Senglea Athletic has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Senglea Athletic wins 0.08 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Senglea Athletic kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Mosta is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Senglea Athletic haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 92% of all games on the road while conceding on average 3.08 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost seven consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Mosta wins on average 1.45 points per home game, compared to 0.08 points per away game for Senglea Athletic. My prediction is Mosta to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.18 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 71% of Mosta's home and Senglea Athletic's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 53% of Mosta's home and Senglea Athletic's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Mosta vs Senglea Athletic Betting Tips
Mosta vs Senglea Athletic Head to Head
Average stats between Mosta and Senglea Athletic in most recent 7 outings in the Malta Maltese Premier League.
Mosta vs Senglea Athletic Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mosta and Senglea Athletic across current season. Calculated from Mosta's Home stats and Senglea Athletic's Away stats.
Malta Maltese Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Mosta has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mosta has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mosta has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Mosta as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Mosta will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Senglea Athletic, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mosta recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mosta has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/23 games for Mosta this season.
- Coming into this game, Senglea Athletic has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Senglea Athletic has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Senglea Athletic ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Senglea Athletic turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Senglea Athletic has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Senglea Athletic, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (52% of all matches) involving Senglea Athletic has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Senglea Athletic will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||36 %||50 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||36 %||17 %|
|Loss %||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.35 / 3.50||3.09||3.58|
|Scored||1.78 / 1.67||1.82||1.75|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.83||1.27||1.83|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||55 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||9 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||18 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||27 %||17 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||82 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 17%||36 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 67%||55 %||58 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 4.00||5.40||3.58|
|Cards||2.22 / 1.80||2.00||2.42|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.45 / 8.60||12.44||10.64|
|Shots on Target||5.30 / 3.80||6.33||4.45|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||9% / 0%||9 %||8 %|
|Loss %||91% / 100%||91 %||92 %|
|AVG Goals||3.26 / 3.17||2.73||3.75|
|Scored||0.57 / 0.33||0.45||0.67|
|Conceded||2.70 / 2.83||2.27||3.08|
|BTTS %||52% / 33%||45 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||43% / 33%||36 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||52% / 33%||45 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 17%||18 %||17 %|
|Possession %||42% / 43%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.74 / 3.60||3.55||3.92|
|Cards||2.39 / 2.80||3.18||1.67|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.57 / 9.60||7.36||9.67|
|Shots on Target||3.61 / 3.80||2.91||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mosta vs Senglea Athletic Odds
|HT 1||1.50||HT X||3.00||HT 2||10.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.44||Under 2.5||2.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.85||BTTS NO||1.85|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|