- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
Motherwell will welcome Aberdeen to Fir Park for a matchday 5 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in an Aberdeen 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Motherwell has won 9 matches, and Aberdeen triumphed in 15. Recent outings average 2.72 goals, while both teams score 41% of the time.
Motherwell's last game in the Scotland Premiership against Dundee at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Motherwell played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Motherwell scored before halftime in the 34th minute.
Aberdeen's recent game against Ross County ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Aberdeen deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 88th minute.
Since the start of the season, Motherwell is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Motherwell has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Aberdeen has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. Aberdeen don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.33 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aberdeen kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Motherwell or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Motherwell's home and Aberdeen's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 75% of Motherwell's home and Aberdeen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Motherwell vs Aberdeen Betting Tips
Motherwell vs Aberdeen Head to Head
Average stats between Motherwell and Aberdeen in most recent 29 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Motherwell vs Aberdeen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Motherwell and Aberdeen across current season. Calculated from Motherwell's Home stats and Aberdeen's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Motherwell has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Motherwell has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Motherwell will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Motherwell as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Motherwell is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Aberdeen, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Motherwell, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Motherwell has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Motherwell will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Aberdeen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aberdeen has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aberdeen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Aberdeen, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Aberdeen has seen BTTS landing.
- Aberdeen will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||67 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|Loss %||17% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.33||2.67||2.33|
|Scored||1.50 / 0.67||1.67||1.33|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.67||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||33 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||67 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||39% / 48%||36 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 3.20||2.00||7.00|
|Cards||3.33 / 2.17||4.67||2.00|
|Offsides||1.25 / 2.80||1.50||1.00|
|Fouls||16.40 / 11.00||19.67||11.50|
|Shots||9.20 / 8.60||7.33||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 3.80||4.33||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 0%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 67%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.00||1.67||2.33|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.50||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||0.67||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||17% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||62% / 58%||60 %||64 %|
|Corners||5.67 / 5.20||7.67||3.67|
|Cards||1.67 / 2.67||1.33||2.00|
|Offsides||1.60 / 2.00||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||12.40 / 11.75||11.50||13.00|
|Shots||13.67 / 14.80||15.00||12.33|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 6.80||5.00||8.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Motherwell vs Aberdeen Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.85||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|