- Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Raja Casablanca vs FUS Rabat
Motherwell will welcome Kilmarnock to Fir Park for a matchday 3 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 20th March 2021 ended in a Kilmarnock 4-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Motherwell has won 14 matches, and Kilmarnock triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.25 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Motherwell's latest fixture against Hamilton Academical ended in an away 1-0 win. Motherwell was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. Motherwell set the tone early and scored in the 37 minute.
So far, Motherwell plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.28 points per away game on average compared to 1.17 points at home. Although Motherwell is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 28% home clean sheets.
Kilmarnock has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kilmarnock wins 0.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Kilmarnock failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Kilmarnock.
Motherwell vs Kilmarnock Betting Tips
Motherwell vs Kilmarnock Head to Head
Average stats between Motherwell and Kilmarnock in most recent 28 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Motherwell vs Kilmarnock Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Motherwell and Kilmarnock across current season. Calculated from Motherwell's Home stats and Kilmarnock's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Motherwell has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Motherwell has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Motherwell is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Kilmarnock's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Motherwell from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 7 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Motherwell as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Motherwell has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Motherwell will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kilmarnock, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Motherwell has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/37 games for Motherwell this season.
- It's likely that Motherwell will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Kilmarnock has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kilmarnock has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Kilmarnock ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kilmarnock will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Motherwell, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Kilmarnock has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 12 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Kilmarnock, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (41% of all matches) involving Kilmarnock has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||50 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.33||2.67||2.17|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.67||1.06||0.94|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.67||1.61||1.22|
|BTTS %||39% / 50%||39 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||11 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||11 %||6 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||61 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||28 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||44 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 3.20||4.89||5.00|
|Cards||1.72 / 2.17||2.06||1.39|
|Offsides||2.18 / 2.80||1.82||2.56|
|Fouls||9.56 / 11.00||8.83||10.38|
|Shots||11.67 / 8.60||11.28||12.06|
|Shots on Target||3.97 / 3.80||4.06||3.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||22 %||6 %|
|Loss %||61% / 50%||44 %||78 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.17||2.83||2.11|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.00||1.50||0.61|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.17||1.33||1.50|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||56 %||22 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||17 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||17 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||72 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 33%||17 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 67%||61 %||17 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||46 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.08 / 6.40||5.56||4.61|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.67||2.06||1.67|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.60||2.41||1.61|
|Fouls||10.19 / 13.00||10.69||9.69|
|Shots||10.42 / 11.20||11.94||8.89|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 3.40||5.06||2.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Motherwell vs Kilmarnock Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||2.23||Under 2.5||1.66|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|