- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Mouloudia Oujda will welcome FAR Rabat to Stade d'Honneur d'Oujda for a matchday 7 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 23rd August 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Mouloudia Oujda has won 0 matches, and FAR Rabat triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Mouloudia Oujda's latest fixture against Chabab Mohammedia ended in an away 1-0 win. Mouloudia Oujda was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Mouloudia Oujda set the tone early and scored in the 4 minute.
FAR Rabat's recent game against Raja Casablanca ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. FAR Rabat put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 2nd minute.
So far, Mouloudia Oujda plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.36 points per away game on average compared to 1.18 points at home. Although Mouloudia Oujda is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
FAR Rabat has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. FAR Rabat has collected 1.64 points on average per away game, compared to 1.55 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Mouloudia Oujda or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.67 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 33% of Mouloudia Oujda's home and FAR Rabat's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Betting Tips
Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Head to Head
Average stats between Mouloudia Oujda and FAR Rabat in most recent 6 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mouloudia Oujda and FAR Rabat across current season. Calculated from Mouloudia Oujda's Home stats and FAR Rabat's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, Mouloudia Oujda has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mouloudia Oujda has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mouloudia Oujda recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Mouloudia Oujda, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (45% of all matches) involving Mouloudia Oujda has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, FAR Rabat has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. FAR Rabat has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for FAR Rabat, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (59% of all matches) involving FAR Rabat has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that FAR Rabat will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 17%||36 %||36 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||9 %||27 %|
|Loss %||45% / 67%||55 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 1.83||2.73||2.45|
|Scored||1.32 / 0.50||1.45||1.18|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.33||1.27||1.27|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||45 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||18 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||27 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||64 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||36 %||45 %|
|Possession %||46% / 52%||51 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.26 / 7.00||5.78||2.90|
|Cards||3.89 / 2.50||3.50||4.20|
|Offsides||0.75 / 1.33||1.50||0.00|
|Fouls||11.86 / 8.00||10.25||14.00|
|Shots||7.84 / 4.17||8.89||6.90|
|Shots on Target||3.79 / 1.83||4.33||3.30|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 17%||36 %||45 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||45 %||27 %|
|Loss %||23% / 50%||18 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.17||2.09||2.45|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.00||1.09||1.45|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.17||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||55 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||18 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 50%||9 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||33 %||18 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||73 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 50%||36 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||55 %||45 %|
|Possession %||55% / 54%||52 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 5.17||5.40||5.82|
|Cards||2.47 / 1.83||2.50||2.45|
|Offsides||0.75 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||14.50 / 16.33||16.00||13.75|
|Shots||8.24 / 3.00||8.40||8.09|
|Shots on Target||3.90 / 1.83||3.60||4.18|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.94||HT 2||3.85|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.47|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|