On 17th January 2021, MSV Duisburg and Meppen go head to head in the Germany 3. Liga at the Schauinsland-Reisen-Arena (Duisburg). The last meeting on 1st March 2020 ended with the following result: Meppen 1 - 0 MSV Duisburg.
Both sides have met 2 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 2 previous encounters, MSV Duisburg have won 0 matches, Meppen triumphed in 2, while 0 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between MSV Duisburg and Meppen average 2.5 goals while BTTS lands 50% of the time.
So far this season in the Germany 3. Liga, MSV Duisburg have averaged 0.73 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Meppen average 1 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
MSV Duisburg Form
- Coming into this game, MSV Duisburg has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. MSV Duisburg has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Meppen's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop MSV Duisburg from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving MSV Duisburg has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Meppen get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for MSV Duisburg, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for MSV Duisburg, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (67% of all matches) involving MSV Duisburg has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that MSV Duisburg will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Meppen has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Meppen has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Meppen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Meppen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/20 games for Meppen this season.
MSV Duisburg vs Meppen Head to Head
Average stats between MSV Duisburg and Meppen in most recent 2 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
MSV Duisburg vs Meppen Statistics
Average stats between MSV Duisburg and Meppen across current season.
* Calculated from MSV Duisburg's Home stats and Meppen's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga League Table
|12||Bayern München II||25||30||4||3|
MSV Duisburg vs Meppen Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.