- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
NA Hussein Dey will welcome CR Belouizdad to Stade du 20 Août 1955 for a matchday 23 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended in a CR Belouizdad 2-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. NA Hussein Dey has won 3 matches, and CR Belouizdad triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
NA Hussein Dey's latest fixture against Aïn M'lila ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Nasria. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
CR Belouizdad's recent game against Aïn M'lila ended in a home 5-1 win. Les Chababistes dominated the game and deserved the win. CR Belouizdad had good chances in both halves and scored in the 19th, 38th, 54th, 78th and 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, Milaha is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although NA Hussein Dey is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
CR Belouizdad has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Les Rouges wins 1.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Nasria has won just 17% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.00 per game. CR Belouizdad won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. NA Hussein Dey wins on average 1.08 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against CR Belouizdad. My prediction is CR Belouizdad to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.76 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 24% of NA Hussein Dey's home and CR Belouizdad's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 48% of NA Hussein Dey's home and CR Belouizdad's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
NA Hussein Dey vs CR Belouizdad Betting Tips
NA Hussein Dey vs CR Belouizdad Head to Head
Average stats between NA Hussein Dey and CR Belouizdad in most recent 15 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
NA Hussein Dey vs CR Belouizdad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between NA Hussein Dey and CR Belouizdad across current season. Calculated from NA Hussein Dey's Home stats and CR Belouizdad's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, NA Hussein Dey has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. NA Hussein Dey has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- NA Hussein Dey has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Can NA Hussein Dey turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for NA Hussein Dey, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (58% of all matches) involving NA Hussein Dey has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, CR Belouizdad has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CR Belouizdad has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from CR Belouizdad away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for CR Belouizdad as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for CR Belouizdad ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- CR Belouizdad will be looking to keep up the momentum today against NA Hussein Dey, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CR Belouizdad has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/23 games for CR Belouizdad this season.
- It's likely that CR Belouizdad will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||58 %||17 %|
|Loss %||46% / 33%||25 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.17||2.00||2.58|
|Scored||0.96 / 1.00||1.00||0.92|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||58 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 17%||0 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||8 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||25 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.59 / 3.40||4.10||3.17|
|Cards||0.33 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.00||0.00||1.50|
|Fouls||15.00 / 0.00||0.00||15.00|
|Shots||9.59 / 9.20||10.10||9.17|
|Shots on Target||4.68 / 5.20||4.90||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||55 %||42 %|
|Draw %||43% / 67%||36 %||50 %|
|Loss %||9% / 0%||9 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 1.50||2.82||2.25|
|Scored||1.78 / 1.00||1.91||1.67|
|Conceded||0.74 / 0.50||0.91||0.58|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||73 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||36 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 0%||45 %||25 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||91 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 50%||18 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 50%||82 %||42 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||57 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.86 / 5.17||6.80||5.08|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||4.67 / 0.00||8.00||3.00|
|Fouls||23.67 / 24.00||26.00||22.50|
|Shots||8.00 / 6.00||9.60||6.67|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 3.83||4.70||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
NA Hussein Dey vs CR Belouizdad Odds
|HT 1||5.20||HT X||1.82||HT 2||2.97|
|Home Win Nil||4.80||Away Win Nil||2.90|
|Over 2.5||2.45||Under 2.5||1.42|
|BTTS Yes||2.40||BTTS NO||1.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|