- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
NAC Breda will welcome Excelsior to Rat Verlegh Stadion for a matchday 9 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 23rd April 2021 ended in a Excelsior 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. NAC Breda has won 5 matches, and Excelsior triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.69 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
NAC Breda's latest fixture against Eindhoven ended in an away 2-0 loss. Yellow Army dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Excelsior's recent game against PSV II ended in a home 3-0 win. Although The Kralingers didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Excelsior had good chances in both halves and scored in the 10th, 90+1 and 90+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, The Rats is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Pearl of the South's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Excelsior has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. Excelsior don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.00 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Excelsior kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is NAC Breda or Excelsior to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.54 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 100% of NAC Breda's home and Excelsior's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. NAC Breda has scored in 100% of home games. Excelsior is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
NAC Breda vs Excelsior Betting Tips
NAC Breda vs Excelsior Head to Head
Average stats between NAC Breda and Excelsior in most recent 13 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
NAC Breda vs Excelsior Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between NAC Breda and Excelsior across current season. Calculated from NAC Breda's Home stats and Excelsior's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, NAC Breda has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. NAC Breda has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- NAC Breda will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for NAC Breda recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- NAC Breda has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for NAC Breda has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for NAC Breda this season.
- Coming into this game, Excelsior has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Excelsior has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Excelsior ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Excelsior will be looking to keep up the momentum today against NAC Breda, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Excelsior, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Excelsior has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Excelsior will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||60 %||0 %|
|Draw %||27% / 67%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||45% / 0%||20 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.09 / 2.33||3.20||3.00|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.67||2.20||0.83|
|Conceded||1.64 / 0.67||1.00||2.17|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||20 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||40 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||80 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||47 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 3.83||6.20||5.83|
|Cards||1.18 / 1.33||1.80||0.67|
|Offsides||1.36 / 2.50||2.00||0.83|
|Fouls||9.09 / 11.67||8.80||9.33|
|Shots||12.00 / 13.67||13.00||11.17|
|Shots on Target||6.18 / 7.83||7.00||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 33%||60 %||67 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||27% / 50%||20 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.09 / 3.00||2.60||3.50|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.33||2.00||2.00|
|Conceded||1.09 / 1.67||0.60||1.50|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||40 %||17 %|
|Scores %||91% / 67%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||52 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.55 / 5.17||4.80||2.50|
|Cards||1.18 / 1.67||1.00||1.33|
|Offsides||2.64 / 1.50||2.60||2.67|
|Fouls||10.18 / 9.17||9.80||10.50|
|Shots||7.55 / 15.00||7.40||7.67|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 6.67||4.20||4.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
NAC Breda vs Excelsior Odds
|HT 1||2.90||HT X||2.35||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.55||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.47||BTTS NO||2.60|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|