- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Nashville SC will welcome Austin to Nissan Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS.
Nashville SC's latest fixture against Real Salt Lake ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Austin's previous game in the competition versus LA Galaxy ended in an away 2-0 loss. Austin didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Nashville SC is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 5 games on home soil. Nashville SC's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Austin has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Austin has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Austin kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Nashville SC is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
Austin failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Nashville SC.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Nashville SC wins on average 1.80 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Austin. My prediction is Nashville SC to win.
Nashville SC vs Austin Betting Tips
Nashville SC vs Austin Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Nashville SC and Austin.
Nashville SC vs Austin Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nashville SC and Austin across current season. Calculated from Nashville SC's Home stats and Austin's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Nashville SC has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Nashville SC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Nashville SC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Nashville SC as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Nashville SC has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Nashville SC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Austin, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nashville SC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Nashville SC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Nashville SC this season.
- Coming into this game, Austin has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Austin has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Austin has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring might just be enough to win the game for Nashville SC today, with Austin failing to score in 4 games on the road. In the last 5 games they have failed to score in 3
- Austin has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Austin turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Austin recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Austin has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Austin has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Austin this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||71% / 17%||60 %||100 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 2.33||2.20||2.00|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.33||1.40||1.00|
|Conceded||0.86 / 1.00||0.80||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||57% / 33%||60 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|Possession %||49% / 47%||51 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.71 / 4.33||6.40||4.00|
|Cards||1.71 / 1.17||1.60||2.00|
|Offsides||2.14 / 2.17||2.80||0.50|
|Fouls||10.71 / 15.67||11.20||9.50|
|Shots||17.00 / 11.00||18.40||13.50|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 4.67||7.60||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 0.00||0.00||1.88|
|Scored||0.75 / 0.00||0.00||0.75|
|Conceded||1.13 / 0.00||0.00||1.13|
|BTTS %||38% / 0%||0 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 100%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 0%||0 %||38 %|
|Possession %||49% / 0%||0 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 0.00||0.00||5.13|
|Cards||1.50 / 0.00||0.00||1.50|
|Offsides||1.38 / 0.00||0.00||1.38|
|Fouls||9.50 / 0.00||0.00||9.50|
|Shots||9.63 / 0.00||0.00||9.63|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 0.00||0.00||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nashville SC vs Austin Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|