- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Club Always Ready vs Blooming
- 23:30 Oriente Petrolero vs San José Bulgaria Second League
- 16:00 Yantra 2019 vs Marek
- 17:00 Sozopol vs Ludogorets II Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:00 Wadi Degla vs Al Ahly Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs HK
- 20:15 FH vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs KR Latvia Virsliga
- 16:00 BFC Daugavpils vs Rīgas FS
Nashville SC will welcome Toronto to Nissan Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 24th November 2020 ended in a Nashville SC 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Nashville SC has won 1 match, and Toronto failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Nashville SC's latest fixture against New York RB ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Nashville SC. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Since the start of the season, Nashville SC is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 11 games on home soil. Nashville SC's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Toronto has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Toronto wins 0.78 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Toronto kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Nashville SC is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in eleven games.
Reds got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Thursday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Nashville SC wins on average 2.09 points per home game, compared to 0.78 points per away game for Toronto. My prediction is Nashville SC to win.
Nashville SC vs Toronto Betting Tips
Nashville SC vs Toronto Head to Head
Average stats between Nashville SC and Toronto in most recent 1 outings in the USA MLS.
Nashville SC vs Toronto Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nashville SC and Toronto across current season. Calculated from Nashville SC's Home stats and Toronto's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Nashville SC has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nashville SC has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Nashville SC at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 11 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Toronto's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Nashville SC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Nashville SC as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Nashville SC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Toronto, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Nashville SC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (50% of all matches) involving Nashville SC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Toronto has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Toronto has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Toronto has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Toronto when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Nashville SC stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Toronto as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Toronto ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Toronto is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Nashville SC, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Toronto has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Toronto has seen a total of 12/16 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 75% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Toronto will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||55 %||0 %|
|Draw %||56% / 17%||45 %||80 %|
|Loss %||6% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.33||2.91||1.60|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.33||2.00||0.60|
|Conceded||0.94 / 1.00||0.91||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||55 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||45 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||91 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||45 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||45 %||0 %|
|Possession %||48% / 47%||51 %||41 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 4.33||6.18||4.40|
|Cards||1.44 / 1.17||1.55||1.20|
|Offsides||2.13 / 2.17||2.55||1.20|
|Fouls||12.31 / 15.67||12.82||11.20|
|Shots||15.94 / 11.00||17.82||11.80|
|Shots on Target||6.81 / 4.67||8.00||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 33%||14 %||22 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||57 %||11 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||29 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 2.33||2.71||3.89|
|Scored||1.31 / 0.67||1.29||1.33|
|Conceded||2.06 / 1.67||1.43||2.56|
|BTTS %||75% / 33%||71 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 17%||14 %||44 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 0%||28 %||33 %|
|Scores %||81% / 50%||86 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 17%||57 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||52 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 4.00||5.29||4.33|
|Cards||1.94 / 1.17||2.00||1.89|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||1.43||2.44|
|Fouls||10.75 / 9.83||9.43||11.78|
|Shots||10.69 / 10.50||10.86||10.56|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 3.83||4.14||4.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nashville SC vs Toronto Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|