New England Revolution will welcome New York RB to Gillette Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 28th October 2020 ended in a New York RB 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. New England Revolution has won 9 matches, and New York RB triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.82 goals, while both teams score 68% of the time.
New England Revolution's last game in the USA MLS against Columbus Crew at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although New England Revolution played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. New England Revolution scored in the second half in the 86th minute.
Since the start of the season, New England Revolution is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 4 games on home soil. New England Revolution's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
New York RB has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Metro wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. New York RB kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. New England Revolution is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in four games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Red Bulls haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 100% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.33 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. New England Revolution wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 0.00 points per away game for New York RB. My prediction is New England Revolution to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.34 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of New England Revolution's home and New York RB's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 42% of New England Revolution's home and New York RB's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
New England Revolution vs New York RB Betting Tips
New England Revolution vs New York RB Head to Head
Average stats between New England Revolution and New York RB in most recent 28 outings in the USA MLS.
New England Revolution vs New York RB Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between New England Revolution and New York RB across current season. Calculated from New England Revolution's Home stats and New York RB's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, New England Revolution has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. New England Revolution has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- New England Revolution is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- New England Revolution will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for New England Revolution as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- New England Revolution is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against New York RB, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for New England Revolution, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving New England Revolution has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that New England Revolution will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, New York RB has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. New York RB has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- New York RB has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for New York RB has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for New York RB this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||100 %||40 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||11% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 3.17||2.25||2.80|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.83||1.75||1.40|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||0.50||1.40|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||75 %||60 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||50 %||53 %|
|Corners||7.78 / 6.50||8.25||7.40|
|Cards||1.78 / 1.17||2.00||1.60|
|Offsides||0.89 / 1.33||1.00||0.80|
|Fouls||12.11 / 11.00||15.75||9.20|
|Shots||15.00 / 13.00||14.50||15.40|
|Shots on Target||5.67 / 6.00||6.00||5.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||80 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||20 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.67||2.40||3.33|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.67||1.80||1.00|
|Conceded||1.25 / 2.00||0.60||2.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 33%||20 %||67 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||60 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 4.83||3.60||8.33|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.67||1.60||2.67|
|Offsides||2.13 / 2.33||2.80||1.00|
|Fouls||14.50 / 15.00||15.00||13.67|
|Shots||13.38 / 11.17||13.40||13.33|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 5.00||6.40||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
New England Revolution vs New York RB Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|