- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Newcastle Jets FC will welcome Brisbane Roar to McDonald Jones Stadium for a matchday 22 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 14th February 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met thirty-four times in the most recent seasons. Newcastle Jets FC has won 13 matches, and Brisbane Roar triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.41 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Newcastle Jets FC's last game in the Australia A-League against Central Coast Mariners at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Jets played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Brisbane Roar's previous game in the competition versus Adelaide United ended in an away 1-0 loss. Lionhearts had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
So far, Novocastrians plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.15 points per away game on average compared to 0.46 points at home. Although Newcastle Jets FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Brisbane Roar has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Brisbane Roar has collected 1.54 points on average per away game, compared to 1.43 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brisbane Roar kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Brisbane Roar.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Newcastle Jets FC failed to keep a clean sheet in 8% of home games, while Brisbane Roar conceded in 15% of away games. On average, both teams score in 64% of Newcastle Jets FC's home and Brisbane Roar's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Newcastle Jets FC vs Brisbane Roar Betting Tips
Newcastle Jets FC vs Brisbane Roar Head to Head
Average stats between Newcastle Jets FC and Brisbane Roar in most recent 34 outings in the Australia A-League.
Newcastle Jets FC vs Brisbane Roar Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Newcastle Jets FC and Brisbane Roar across current season. Calculated from Newcastle Jets FC's Home stats and Brisbane Roar's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Newcastle Jets FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Newcastle Jets FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Newcastle Jets FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Newcastle Jets FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Newcastle Jets FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving Newcastle Jets FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Newcastle Jets FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Brisbane Roar has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brisbane Roar has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Brisbane Roar ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brisbane Roar recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Brisbane Roar has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brisbane Roar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/27 games for Brisbane Roar this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||8 %||31 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|Loss %||58% / 67%||69 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.50||2.38||2.38|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.00||0.77||1.08|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.50||1.62||1.31|
|BTTS %||65% / 83%||69 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 50%||46 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||0 %||23 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||77 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||8 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||23 %||38 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||6.46 / 8.17||6.85||6.08|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.33||2.46||2.00|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.00||1.77||1.15|
|Fouls||13.08 / 13.50||13.62||12.54|
|Shots||13.69 / 14.17||15.62||11.77|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 5.50||5.38||4.23|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||36 %||46 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||36 %||15 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||29 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 2.17||2.29||2.69|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.17||1.29||1.46|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.00||1.00||1.23|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||50 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||28 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||7 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||21 %||38 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||57 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||29 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||36 %||46 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 4.67||4.86||5.62|
|Cards||1.52 / 1.17||1.71||1.31|
|Offsides||2.04 / 1.33||2.36||1.69|
|Fouls||11.19 / 13.00||11.21||11.15|
|Shots||15.78 / 14.33||18.00||13.38|
|Shots on Target||6.22 / 3.67||7.00||5.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Newcastle Jets FC vs Brisbane Roar Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.34||HT 2||3.52|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.37||Under 9.5 Corners||3.00|