- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Newcastle Jets FC will welcome Central Coast Mariners to McDonald Jones Stadium for a matchday 21 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 31st December 2020 ended in a Central Coast Mariners 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirty-four times in the most recent seasons. Newcastle Jets FC has won 11 matches, and Central Coast Mariners triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.62 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Newcastle Jets FC's last game in the Australia A-League against Sydney FC at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Newcastle Jets FC scored in the second half in the 59th minute.
Central Coast Mariners's previous game in the competition versus Brisbane Roar ended in an away 0-0 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results.
So far, Novocastrians plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.15 points per away game on average compared to 0.46 points at home. Although Newcastle Jets FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Central Coast Mariners has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Central Coast Mariners has collected 1.62 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Central Coast Mariners.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 55% of Newcastle Jets FC's home and Central Coast Mariners's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Newcastle Jets FC vs Central Coast Mariners Betting Tips
Newcastle Jets FC vs Central Coast Mariners Head to Head
Average stats between Newcastle Jets FC and Central Coast Mariners in most recent 34 outings in the Australia A-League.
Newcastle Jets FC vs Central Coast Mariners Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Newcastle Jets FC and Central Coast Mariners across current season. Calculated from Newcastle Jets FC's Home stats and Central Coast Mariners's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Newcastle Jets FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Newcastle Jets FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Newcastle Jets FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Newcastle Jets FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Newcastle Jets FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving Newcastle Jets FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Newcastle Jets FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Central Coast Mariners has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Central Coast Mariners has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Central Coast Mariners ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Central Coast Mariners recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Central Coast Mariners has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/27 games for Central Coast Mariners this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||8 %||31 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|Loss %||58% / 67%||69 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.50||2.38||2.38|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.00||0.77||1.08|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.50||1.62||1.31|
|BTTS %||65% / 83%||69 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 50%||46 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||0 %||23 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||77 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||8 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||23 %||38 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||6.46 / 8.17||6.85||6.08|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.33||2.46||2.00|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.00||1.77||1.15|
|Fouls||13.08 / 13.50||13.62||12.54|
|Shots||13.69 / 14.17||15.62||11.77|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 5.50||5.38||4.23|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||43 %||46 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||21 %||23 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||36 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.17||2.86||2.15|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.50||1.36||1.23|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.67||1.50||0.92|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||21 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||7 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 17%||36 %||38 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||71 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||21 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||36 %||62 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 5.17||5.50||4.38|
|Cards||1.81 / 2.00||1.57||2.08|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.17||1.71||1.38|
|Fouls||12.04 / 12.50||12.64||11.38|
|Shots||12.44 / 12.33||12.36||12.54|
|Shots on Target||5.04 / 5.83||4.86||5.23|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Newcastle Jets FC vs Central Coast Mariners Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.45||Away Win Nil||4.65|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.33||Under 9.5 Corners||3.10|