On 30th January 2021, Macarthur and Sydney FC go head to head in the Australia A-League at the Campbelltown Stadium (Sydney).
Both sides have met 0 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them.
So far this season in the Australia A-League, Macarthur have averaged 1 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Sydney FC average 2 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Newcastle Jets FC Form
- Coming into this game, Macarthur has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Macarthur has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Macarthur has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Macarthur has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Macarthur will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sydney FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Macarthur has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/10 games for Macarthur this season.
- It's likely that Macarthur will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sydney FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sydney FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sydney FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sydney FC has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sydney FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for Sydney FC this season.
Newcastle Jets FC vs Macarthur Statistics
Average stats between Newcastle Jets FC and Macarthur across current season.
* Calculated from Newcastle Jets FC's Home stats and Macarthur's Away stats.
Australia A-League League Table
|1||Central Coast Mariners||10||21||3||4|
|3||Western Sydney Wanderers||11||16||1||3|
|5||Melbourne City FC||9||15||2||3|
|8||Perth Glory FC||8||12||2||2|
|11||Newcastle Jets FC||11||11||0.82||1.18||1||2|
|12||Melbourne Victory FC||10||7||2||0|
Newcastle Jets FC vs Macarthur Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.