- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Newcastle Jets FC will welcome Perth Glory FC to McDonald Jones Stadium for a matchday 24 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 13th April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirty-five times in the most recent seasons. Newcastle Jets FC has won 6 matches, and Perth Glory FC triumphed in 23. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 49% of the time.
Newcastle Jets FC's latest fixture against Central Coast Mariners ended in an away 2-0 win. United was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Newcastle Jets FC played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 27th and 33rd minute.
Perth Glory FC's previous game in the competition versus Brisbane Roar ended in an away 2-1 loss. Glory didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Perth Glory FC was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 85th minute.
So far, Novocastrians plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.15 points per away game on average compared to 0.46 points at home. Although Newcastle Jets FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Perth Glory FC has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Perth Glory FC wins 0.77 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Perth Glory FC kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Perth Glory FC.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Newcastle Jets FC failed to keep a clean sheet in 8% of home games, while Perth Glory FC conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 67% of Newcastle Jets FC's home and Perth Glory FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Newcastle Jets FC vs Perth Glory FC Betting Tips
Newcastle Jets FC vs Perth Glory FC Head to Head
Average stats between Newcastle Jets FC and Perth Glory FC in most recent 35 outings in the Australia A-League.
Newcastle Jets FC vs Perth Glory FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Newcastle Jets FC and Perth Glory FC across current season. Calculated from Newcastle Jets FC's Home stats and Perth Glory FC's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Newcastle Jets FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Newcastle Jets FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Newcastle Jets FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Newcastle Jets FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Newcastle Jets FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving Newcastle Jets FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Newcastle Jets FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Perth Glory FC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Perth Glory FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Perth Glory FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Perth Glory FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Newcastle Jets FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for Perth Glory FC has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Perth Glory FC has seen a total of 20/26 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 77% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Perth Glory FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||8 %||31 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|Loss %||58% / 67%||69 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.50||2.38||2.38|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.00||0.77||1.08|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.50||1.62||1.31|
|BTTS %||65% / 83%||69 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 50%||46 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||0 %||23 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||77 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||8 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||23 %||38 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||6.46 / 8.17||6.85||6.08|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.33||2.46||2.00|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.00||1.77||1.15|
|Fouls||13.08 / 13.50||13.62||12.54|
|Shots||13.69 / 14.17||15.62||11.77|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 5.50||5.38||4.23|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||54 %||15 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||23 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 4.83||3.46||3.31|
|Scored||1.69 / 2.17||2.08||1.31|
|Conceded||1.69 / 2.67||1.38||2.00|
|BTTS %||77% / 67%||85 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||46 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||23 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||31 %||15 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||92 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||15 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||69 %||31 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.00||5.46||4.54|
|Cards||2.19 / 1.67||2.00||2.38|
|Offsides||1.73 / 0.83||1.38||2.08|
|Fouls||9.77 / 8.83||9.62||9.92|
|Shots||12.85 / 7.50||13.38||12.31|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.67||6.15||4.85|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Newcastle Jets FC vs Perth Glory FC Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.90||Away Win Nil||4.30|
|Over 2.5||1.68||Under 2.5||2.12|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.36||Under 9.5 Corners||2.90|