- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Newcastle United will welcome Manchester City to St. James' Park for a matchday 36 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 26th December 2020 ended in a Manchester City 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Newcastle United has won 2 matches, and Manchester City triumphed in 21. Recent outings average 3.23 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Manchester City's recent game against Chelsea ended in a home 1-2 loss. Man City's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Manchester City put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 44th minute.
Since the start of the season, Geordies is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Newcastle United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Manchester City has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Manchester City has collected 2.37 points on average per away game, compared to 2.16 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Toon has won just 32% of home games. On average they score 1.37 goals and concede 1.74 per game. Manchester City is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Newcastle United wins on average 1.21 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Manchester City. My prediction is Manchester City to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.77 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 53% of Newcastle United's home and Manchester City's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Newcastle United vs Manchester City Betting Tips
Newcastle United vs Manchester City Head to Head
Average stats between Newcastle United and Manchester City in most recent 26 outings in the England Premier League.
Newcastle United vs Manchester City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Newcastle United and Manchester City across current season. Calculated from Newcastle United's Home stats and Manchester City's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Newcastle United has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Newcastle United has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Newcastle United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Newcastle United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 21/38 games for Newcastle United this season.
- It's likely that Newcastle United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Manchester City has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Manchester City has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Manchester City when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 13 games they have played on the road. Can Newcastle United stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Manchester City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Manchester City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (45% of all matches) involving Manchester City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Manchester City will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 50%||32 %||32 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||42 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.84 / 3.33||3.11||2.58|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.83||1.37||1.05|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.50||1.74||1.53|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||74 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||26 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||26 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 50%||26 %||16 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||79 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||11 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||58 %||32 %|
|Possession %||38% / 34%||40 %||36 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 4.20||4.26||4.21|
|Cards||1.76 / 1.33||1.89||1.63|
|Offsides||1.64 / 1.80||1.63||1.65|
|Fouls||9.76 / 9.00||9.63||9.89|
|Shots||11.34 / 11.80||13.37||9.32|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 5.40||5.32||4.21|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 50%||68 %||74 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||11 %||16 %|
|Loss %||16% / 50%||21 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.83||3.16||2.89|
|Scored||2.18 / 2.33||2.26||2.11|
|Conceded||0.84 / 1.50||0.89||0.79|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||42 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||16 %||32 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||16 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 67%||47 %||26 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||95 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||79% / 67%||84 %||74 %|
|Possession %||64% / 56%||66 %||61 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 4.67||7.42||5.58|
|Cards||1.32 / 2.50||1.16||1.47|
|Offsides||1.58 / 0.83||1.50||1.67|
|Fouls||9.26 / 10.33||9.26||9.26|
|Shots||16.58 / 13.67||18.00||15.16|
|Shots on Target||6.68 / 6.50||7.32||6.05|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Newcastle United vs Manchester City Odds
|HT 1||8.25||HT X||2.65||HT 2||1.65|
|Home Win Nil||12.00||Away Win Nil||2.05|
|Over 2.5||1.54||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.19||Under 9.5 Corners||1.68|