- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Newcastle United will welcome Watford to St. James' Park for a matchday 22 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 25th September 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Newcastle United has won 3 matches, and Watford triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.31 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Newcastle United's last game in the England Premier League against Manchester United at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Newcastle United scored before halftime in the 7th minute.
Watford's recent game against Tottenham Hotspur ended in a home 0-1 loss. The Hornets's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Geordies is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Newcastle United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 9% home clean sheets.
Watford has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. The 'Orns has collected 0.78 points on average per away game, compared to 0.70 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Watford kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Watford.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Newcastle United failed to keep a clean sheet in 9% of home games, while Watford conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 60% of Newcastle United's home and Watford's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Newcastle United vs Watford Betting Tips
Newcastle United vs Watford Head to Head
Average stats between Newcastle United and Watford in most recent 13 outings in the England Premier League.
Newcastle United vs Watford Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Newcastle United and Watford across current season. Calculated from Newcastle United's Home stats and Watford's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Newcastle United has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Newcastle United has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Newcastle United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Newcastle United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Newcastle United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/19 games for Newcastle United this season.
- Coming into this game, Watford has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Watford has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Watford turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Watford has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Watford, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Watford has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Draw %||45% / 33%||55 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||36 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.15 / 2.83||3.36||2.89|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.50||1.27||0.67|
|Conceded||2.15 / 2.33||2.09||2.22|
|BTTS %||70% / 50%||73 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||18 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||18 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||82 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||73 %||22 %|
|Possession %||39% / 39%||38 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.60||4.18||4.33|
|Cards||2.65 / 2.17||2.45||2.89|
|Offsides||1.55 / 2.00||1.36||1.78|
|Fouls||9.45 / 9.40||10.09||8.67|
|Shots||11.95 / 13.00||13.09||10.56|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 6.00||4.55||3.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||10 %||11 %|
|Loss %||68% / 83%||70 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.16 / 3.33||3.30||3.00|
|Scored||1.21 / 0.83||1.10||1.33|
|Conceded||1.95 / 2.50||2.20||1.67|
|BTTS %||58% / 83%||60 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 67%||30 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|Scores %||58% / 83%||60 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 33%||30 %||22 %|
|Possession %||40% / 35%||38 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.32 / 3.80||4.50||4.11|
|Cards||1.95 / 0.83||2.10||1.78|
|Offsides||1.39 / 0.20||1.70||1.00|
|Fouls||13.16 / 11.60||12.00||14.44|
|Shots||12.16 / 11.20||11.80||12.56|
|Shots on Target||5.16 / 4.40||5.50||4.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Newcastle United vs Watford Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.73||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.16|