- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 16:15 Lamia vs Panaitolikos
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Newell's Old Boys will welcome River Plate to Estadio Marcelo Alberto Bielsa for a matchday 11 fixture in Argentina Primera División. The last meeting on 1st December 2019 ended in a River Plate 3-2 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Newell's Old Boys has won 3 matches, and River Plate triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Newell's Old Boys's latest fixture against Colón ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Newell's Old Boys set the tone early and scored in the 43rd minute.
River Plate's recent game against Independiente ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. River Plate deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Newell's Old Boys is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Newell's Old Boys is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
River Plate has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. La Banda Roja wins 1.69 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. River Plate kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Newell's Old Boys has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.42 goals and concede 1.42 per game. River Plate won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Newell's Old Boys wins on average 1.33 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against River Plate. My prediction is River Plate to win.
Newell's Old Boys vs River Plate Betting Tips
Newell's Old Boys vs River Plate Head to Head
Average stats between Newell's Old Boys and River Plate in most recent 5 outings in the Argentina Primera División.
Newell's Old Boys vs River Plate Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Newell's Old Boys and River Plate across current season. Calculated from Newell's Old Boys's Home stats and River Plate's Away stats.
Argentina Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Newell's Old Boys has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Newell's Old Boys has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- River Plate's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Newell's Old Boys from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Newell's Old Boys ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Newell's Old Boys has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Newell's Old Boys, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (56% of all matches) involving Newell's Old Boys has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Newell's Old Boys will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, River Plate has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. River Plate has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- River Plate has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for River Plate when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Newell's Old Boys stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for River Plate as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- River Plate is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Newell's Old Boys, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for River Plate, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (56% of all matches) involving River Plate has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that River Plate will score today, as they have netted in the last 15 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||33 %||15 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||33 %||31 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||33 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 1.83||2.83||2.54|
|Scored||1.12 / 1.00||1.42||0.85|
|Conceded||1.56 / 0.83||1.42||1.69|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||67 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||17 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||25 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||17 %||15 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||83 %||46 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||25 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 67%||42 %||23 %|
|Possession %||47% / 53%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.40 / 4.33||3.29||3.50|
|Cards||2.96 / 4.33||2.33||3.54|
|Offsides||2.53 / 1.40||1.29||3.63|
|Fouls||14.87 / 16.20||12.86||16.63|
|Shots||7.13 / 11.33||7.43||6.88|
|Shots on Target||3.13 / 4.67||3.43||2.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||54 %||46 %|
|Draw %||27% / 50%||23 %||31 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 2.67||2.54||2.85|
|Scored||1.88 / 1.50||1.77||2.00|
|Conceded||0.81 / 1.17||0.77||0.85|
|BTTS %||54% / 83%||46 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||15 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||15 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||38 %||38 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||85 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||46 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 33%||54 %||54 %|
|Possession %||58% / 58%||58 %||58 %|
|Corners||7.32 / 5.00||8.63||6.36|
|Cards||2.46 / 2.50||2.23||2.69|
|Offsides||2.74 / 3.50||3.25||2.36|
|Fouls||14.89 / 16.67||15.88||14.18|
|Shots||12.63 / 9.40||14.00||11.64|
|Shots on Target||5.32 / 4.20||6.25||4.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Newell's Old Boys vs River Plate Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|