- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Newport County will welcome Harrogate Town to Rodney Parade for a matchday 27 fixture in England EFL League Two. The last meeting on 10th September 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Newport County has won 1 match, and Harrogate Town triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Newport County's last game in the England EFL League Two against Salford City at home ended in a 0-2 loss. Exiles had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Harrogate Town's previous game in the competition versus Sutton United ended in an away 1-0 loss. Harrogate Town didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Newport County is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Newport County is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Harrogate Town has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Harrogate Town has collected 1.42 points on average per away game, compared to 1.18 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Harrogate Town kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Ironsides is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Harrogate Town failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Ironsides. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Newport County wins on average 1.75 points per home game, compared to 1.42 points per away game for Harrogate Town. My prediction is Newport County to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 55% of Newport County's home and Harrogate Town's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Newport County vs Harrogate Town Betting Tips
Newport County vs Harrogate Town Head to Head
Average stats between Newport County and Harrogate Town in most recent 3 outings in the England EFL League Two.
Newport County vs Harrogate Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Newport County and Harrogate Town across current season. Calculated from Newport County's Home stats and Harrogate Town's Away stats.
England EFL League Two Form
- Coming into this game, Newport County has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Newport County has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Newport County ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Newport County recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Newport County, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (63% of all matches) involving Newport County has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Harrogate Town has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Harrogate Town has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Harrogate Town, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (64% of all matches) involving Harrogate Town has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 0%||50 %||31 %|
|Draw %||32% / 67%||25 %||38 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||25 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 2.83||3.08||3.00|
|Scored||1.68 / 1.17||2.00||1.38|
|Conceded||1.36 / 1.67||1.08||1.62|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||50 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||25 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 33%||8 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 0%||42 %||23 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||75 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||33 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 67%||33 %||69 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||55 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.52 / 5.20||5.08||4.00|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.17||1.33||2.23|
|Offsides||1.57 / 0.80||1.60||1.55|
|Fouls||10.32 / 6.80||9.83||10.77|
|Shots||14.24 / 11.40||16.50||12.15|
|Shots on Target||6.48 / 3.40||6.83||6.15|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||27 %||42 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||36 %||17 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||36 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 2.67||3.27||2.83|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.17||1.64||1.42|
|Conceded||1.52 / 1.50||1.64||1.42|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||73 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||27 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||18 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 50%||27 %||42 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||73 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||9 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||27 %||58 %|
|Possession %||52% / 44%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 4.20||5.27||5.83|
|Cards||1.43 / 2.33||0.91||1.92|
|Offsides||1.45 / 1.25||1.55||1.36|
|Fouls||11.26 / 13.00||9.55||12.83|
|Shots||12.39 / 13.60||13.18||11.67|
|Shots on Target||5.70 / 5.40||5.82||5.58|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Newport County vs Harrogate Town Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.11||Under 2.5||1.78|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|