- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Newtown will welcome Aberystwyth Town to G.F. Grigg Latham Park for a matchday 10 fixture in Wales Welsh Premier League. The last meeting on 9th April 2021 ended in a Newtown 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Newtown has won 10 matches, and Aberystwyth Town triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.29 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Newtown's latest fixture against Haverfordwest County ended in an away 2-1 win. The Robins was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Newtown played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 2nd and 26th minute.
Aberystwyth Town's previous game in the competition versus Flint Town United ended in an away 0-0 draw. Their attackers wasted a lot of good goal-scoring opportunities, so the draw was deserved.
Since the start of the season, The Batmans is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Newtown is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 19% home clean sheets.
Aberystwyth Town has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aberystwyth Town wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aberystwyth Town kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Newtown or Aberystwyth Town to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.4 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 57% of Newtown's home and Aberystwyth Town's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Newtown failed to keep a clean sheet in 19% of home games, while Aberystwyth Town conceded in 25% of away games. On average, both teams score in 54% of Newtown's home and Aberystwyth Town's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Newtown vs Aberystwyth Town Betting Tips
Newtown vs Aberystwyth Town Head to Head
Average stats between Newtown and Aberystwyth Town in most recent 24 outings in the Wales Welsh Premier League.
Newtown vs Aberystwyth Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Newtown and Aberystwyth Town across current season. Calculated from Newtown's Home stats and Aberystwyth Town's Away stats.
Wales Welsh Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Newtown has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Newtown has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Newtown has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Newtown, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (59% of all matches) involving Newtown has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Aberystwyth Town has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aberystwyth Town has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aberystwyth Town has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Aberystwyth Town has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Aberystwyth Town will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Newtown, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Aberystwyth Town, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (66% of all matches) involving Aberystwyth Town has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 17%||44 %||39 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||13 %||22 %|
|Loss %||41% / 50%||44 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.00||3.88||3.17|
|Scored||1.85 / 1.00||1.94||1.78|
|Conceded||1.65 / 2.00||1.94||1.39|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||56 %||61 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||25 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||19 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||50 %||22 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||75 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||19 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 0%||56 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||54 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.48 / 4.83||6.13||4.88|
|Cards||2.26 / 2.17||2.75||1.83|
|Offsides||2.67 / 3.00||3.50||1.00|
|Fouls||11.44 / 8.00||12.33||9.67|
|Shots||10.50 / 6.33||11.07||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.19 / 3.17||6.00||4.47|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 0%||31 %||19 %|
|Draw %||28% / 0%||25 %||31 %|
|Loss %||47% / 100%||44 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 3.33||3.25||3.00|
|Scored||1.47 / 0.67||1.69||1.25|
|Conceded||1.66 / 2.67||1.56||1.75|
|BTTS %||66% / 67%||88 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 67%||38 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||19 %||31 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||94 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 0%||6 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 17%||69 %||44 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.67||4.44||4.56|
|Cards||2.88 / 2.67||3.38||2.38|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.00||0.00||2.00|
|Fouls||9.00 / 6.00||0.00||9.00|
|Shots||9.69 / 8.67||10.69||8.69|
|Shots on Target||5.34 / 3.83||6.31||4.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Newtown vs Aberystwyth Town Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|