- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Aluminij will welcome Bravo to Športni Park Aluminij for a matchday 35 fixture in Slovenia PrvaLiga. The last meeting on 10th March 2021 ended in an Aluminij 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Aluminij has won 3 matches, and Bravo triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.14 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Aluminij's last game in the Slovenia PrvaLiga against Mura at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots.
Bravo's recent game against Tabor Sežana ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Bravo put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45+1th minute.
Since the start of the season, Aluminij is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 18 games on home soil. Aluminij's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Bravo has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bravo wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bravo kept a clean sheet in just 28% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Aluminij or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.83 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 30% of Aluminij's home and Bravo's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Aluminij vs Bravo Betting Tips
Aluminij vs Bravo Head to Head
Average stats between Aluminij and Bravo in most recent 7 outings in the Slovenia PrvaLiga.
Aluminij vs Bravo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aluminij and Bravo across current season. Calculated from Aluminij's Home stats and Bravo's Away stats.
Slovenia PrvaLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Aluminij has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Aluminij has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aluminij has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Aluminij as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Aluminij has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- Aluminij is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bravo, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Aluminij has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Aluminij has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/36 games for Aluminij this season.
- Coming into this game, Bravo has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bravo has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Bravo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Bravo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aluminij, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Bravo has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bravo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/36 games for Bravo this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||33 %||22 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||39 %||33 %|
|Loss %||36% / 50%||28 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.67||1.56||2.44|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.17||0.83||0.89|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.50||0.72||1.56|
|BTTS %||39% / 83%||33 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||17 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||11 %||12 %|
|Scores %||61% / 83%||61 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 0%||56 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||44 %||44 %|
|Possession %||35% / 0%||33 %||37 %|
|Corners||3.71 / 4.00||3.61||3.82|
|Cards||2.59 / 1.83||2.82||2.35|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.17||1.94||1.13|
|Fouls||14.06 / 12.33||15.24||12.81|
|Shots||11.29 / 13.50||10.94||11.65|
|Shots on Target||5.40 / 6.33||5.22||5.59|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 33%||44 %||11 %|
|Draw %||42% / 67%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||31% / 0%||22 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.00||2.11||2.22|
|Scored||1.08 / 0.67||1.39||0.78|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.33||0.72||1.44|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||44 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||6 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 67%||39 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 17%||50 %||22 %|
|Possession %||39% / 0%||36 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 4.67||3.83||5.78|
|Cards||2.36 / 2.50||2.44||2.28|
|Offsides||2.49 / 3.17||2.47||2.50|
|Fouls||14.40 / 14.50||14.71||14.11|
|Shots||11.03 / 10.50||11.17||10.89|
|Shots on Target||5.28 / 5.17||5.33||5.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aluminij vs Bravo Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|