- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Celje will welcome Koper to Stadion Z'dežele for a matchday 36 fixture in Slovenia PrvaLiga. The last meeting on 13th May 2021 ended in a Celje 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Celje has won 7 matches, and Koper triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Celje's latest fixture against Gorica ended in an away 2-0 win. Celje was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Celje was much better than Gorica in the second half and scored in the 45+1 and 48th minute.
Koper's recent game against Maribor ended in a home 0-3 loss. Kanarčki's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Celje is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Celje is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Koper has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Koper wins 0.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Koper kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Celje or Koper to win.
Celje vs Koper Betting Tips
Celje vs Koper Head to Head
Average stats between Celje and Koper in most recent 20 outings in the Slovenia PrvaLiga.
Celje vs Koper Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Celje and Koper across current season. Calculated from Celje's Home stats and Koper's Away stats.
Slovenia PrvaLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Celje has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Celje has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Celje is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Koper's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Celje from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Celje as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Celje has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Celje will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Koper, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Celje has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Celje has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/36 games for Celje this season.
- It's likely that Celje will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Koper has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Koper has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Koper when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Celje stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Koper has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Celje get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Koper, both home and away.
- Can Koper turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Koper recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Koper, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (58% of all matches) involving Koper has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||39 %||28 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||11 %||28 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 2.33||2.67||1.61|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.33||0.67|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.17||1.33||0.94|
|BTTS %||33% / 50%||44 %||22 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||17 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Scores %||58% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||22 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||39 %||44 %|
|Possession %||38% / 17%||37 %||38 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 4.33||4.06||4.89|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.33||1.83||2.35|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.67||1.65||1.89|
|Fouls||11.82 / 16.33||11.59||12.06|
|Shots||11.64 / 11.67||12.39||10.89|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 4.67||4.78||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||39 %||22 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||28 %||22 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||33 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 3.00||2.11||3.28|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.33||1.00||1.28|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.67||1.11||2.00|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||44 %||72 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||11 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||17 %||39 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||22 %||17 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||72 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||39 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Possession %||40% / 0%||43 %||37 %|
|Corners||3.69 / 4.00||4.28||3.11|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.33||2.11||2.22|
|Offsides||1.51 / 1.83||2.17||0.82|
|Fouls||13.17 / 12.33||13.50||12.82|
|Shots||10.61 / 9.00||11.67||9.56|
|Shots on Target||4.72 / 3.83||5.17||4.28|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Celje vs Koper Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.93||Under 2.5||1.88|
|BTTS Yes||1.82||BTTS NO||1.88|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|