Domžale will welcome Koper to Športni Park for a matchday 34 fixture in Slovenia PrvaLiga. The last meeting on 6th March 2021 ended in a Domžale 2-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Domžale has won 10 matches, and Koper triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.16 goals, while both teams score 32% of the time.
Domžale's latest fixture against Gorica ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Domžale. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Domžale was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 74 minute.
Koper's recent game against Aluminij ended in a home 0-3 loss. Kanarčki's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Domžale is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Domžale is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Koper has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Koper wins 0.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Koper kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Domžale is currently unbeaten at home in twelve games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Kanarčki failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Domžale. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Domžale wins on average 1.78 points per home game, compared to 0.89 points per away game for Koper. My prediction is Domžale to win.
Domžale vs Koper Betting Tips
Domžale vs Koper Head to Head
Average stats between Domžale and Koper in most recent 19 outings in the Slovenia PrvaLiga.
Domžale vs Koper Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Domžale and Koper across current season. Calculated from Domžale's Home stats and Koper's Away stats.
Slovenia PrvaLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Domžale has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Domžale has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Domžale at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 12 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Koper's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Domžale from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Domžale ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Domžale, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (64% of all matches) involving Domžale has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Koper has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Koper has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Koper when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Domžale stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Koper has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Domžale get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Koper, both home and away.
- Can Koper turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Koper recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Koper, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (58% of all matches) involving Koper has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||44 %||33 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||44 %||28 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||11 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 1.67||2.61||2.56|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.00||1.61||1.28|
|Conceded||1.14 / 0.67||1.00||1.28|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||78 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||6 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||89 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||56 %||39 %|
|Possession %||32% / 0%||25 %||39 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 6.33||5.56||5.44|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.83||1.67||2.06|
|Offsides||1.06 / 1.83||0.89||1.22|
|Fouls||12.81 / 12.00||12.28||13.33|
|Shots||13.47 / 12.00||14.44||12.50|
|Shots on Target||6.44 / 6.33||6.94||5.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||39 %||22 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||28 %||22 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||33 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 3.00||2.11||3.28|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.33||1.00||1.28|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.67||1.11||2.00|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||44 %||72 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||11 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||17 %||39 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||22 %||17 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||72 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||39 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Possession %||40% / 0%||43 %||37 %|
|Corners||3.69 / 4.00||4.28||3.11|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.33||2.11||2.39|
|Offsides||1.51 / 1.83||2.17||0.82|
|Fouls||13.23 / 12.33||13.50||12.94|
|Shots||10.67 / 9.00||11.67||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 3.83||5.17||4.39|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Domžale vs Koper Odds
|HT 1||2.24||HT X||2.26||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|