Domžale will welcome Aluminij to Športni Park for a matchday 36 fixture in Slovenia PrvaLiga. The last meeting on 13th March 2021 ended in an Aluminij 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Domžale has won 12 matches, and Aluminij triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.16 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Domžale's latest fixture against Mura ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from Domžale. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Aluminij's recent game against Bravo ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Aluminij didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Aluminij had good chances in both halves and scored in the 4th, 21st and 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, Domžale is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Domžale is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Aluminij has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aluminij wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aluminij kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Domžale or Aluminij to win.
Domžale vs Aluminij Betting Tips
Domžale vs Aluminij Head to Head
Average stats between Domžale and Aluminij in most recent 19 outings in the Slovenia PrvaLiga.
Domžale vs Aluminij Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Domžale and Aluminij across current season. Calculated from Domžale's Home stats and Aluminij's Away stats.
Slovenia PrvaLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Domžale has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Domžale has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Domžale at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 12 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Aluminij's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Domžale from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Domžale ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Domžale, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (64% of all matches) involving Domžale has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Aluminij has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Aluminij has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Aluminij away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Aluminij when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Domžale stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Aluminij as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Aluminij has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- Aluminij is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Domžale, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Aluminij has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Aluminij has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/36 games for Aluminij this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||44 %||33 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||44 %||28 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||11 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 1.67||2.61||2.56|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.00||1.61||1.28|
|Conceded||1.14 / 0.67||1.00||1.28|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||78 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||6 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||89 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||56 %||39 %|
|Possession %||32% / 0%||25 %||39 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 6.33||5.56||5.44|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.83||1.67||2.06|
|Offsides||1.06 / 1.83||0.89||1.22|
|Fouls||12.81 / 12.00||12.28||13.33|
|Shots||13.47 / 12.00||14.44||12.50|
|Shots on Target||6.44 / 6.33||6.94||5.94|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||33 %||22 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||39 %||33 %|
|Loss %||36% / 50%||28 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.67||1.56||2.44|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.17||0.83||0.89|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.50||0.72||1.56|
|BTTS %||39% / 83%||33 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||17 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||11 %||12 %|
|Scores %||61% / 83%||61 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 0%||56 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||44 %||44 %|
|Possession %||35% / 0%||33 %||37 %|
|Corners||3.71 / 4.00||3.61||3.82|
|Cards||2.59 / 1.83||2.82||2.35|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.17||1.94||1.13|
|Fouls||14.06 / 12.33||15.24||12.81|
|Shots||11.29 / 13.50||10.94||11.65|
|Shots on Target||5.40 / 6.33||5.22||5.59|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Domžale vs Aluminij Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|