Maribor will welcome Mura to Ljudski vrt for a matchday 36 fixture in Slovenia PrvaLiga. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Maribor has won 3 matches, and Mura triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.36 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Maribor's latest fixture against Koper ended in an away 3-0 win. Maribor was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Maribor scored in both halves in the 28th, 83rd and 89th minute.
Mura's recent game against Domžale ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Mura didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Mura had good chances in both halves and scored in the 42nd, 70th and 77th minute.
Since the start of the season, Maribor is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Maribor is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Mura has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mura wins 1.61 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mura kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Maribor or Mura to win.
Maribor vs Mura Betting Tips
Maribor vs Mura Head to Head
Average stats between Maribor and Mura in most recent 11 outings in the Slovenia PrvaLiga.
Maribor vs Mura Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Maribor and Mura across current season. Calculated from Maribor's Home stats and Mura's Away stats.
Slovenia PrvaLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Maribor has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Maribor has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mura's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Maribor from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Maribor has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Mura get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Maribor, both home and away.
- Maribor has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Maribor will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mura, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Maribor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 22/36 games for Maribor this season.
- Coming into this game, Mura has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mura has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mura has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Mura as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Mura is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Maribor, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Mura, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (44% of all matches) involving Mura has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||50 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||17 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 2.83||3.33||2.50|
|Scored||1.78 / 1.67||2.00||1.56|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.17||1.33||0.94|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||78 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||33 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||24 %||39 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||94 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||17 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||36% / 10%||39 %||32 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 4.67||5.47||4.22|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.67||2.65||2.61|
|Offsides||2.53 / 2.17||2.63||2.44|
|Fouls||13.62 / 16.00||15.25||12.17|
|Shots||14.60 / 16.00||15.59||13.67|
|Shots on Target||6.57 / 7.00||7.47||5.72|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||39 %||28 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||11 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 2.50||1.89||2.33|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.50||1.39||1.39|
|Conceded||0.72 / 1.00||0.50||0.94|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||33 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 50%||17 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||6 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||28 %||28 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||67 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||61 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 50%||56 %||50 %|
|Possession %||34% / 0%||28 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.28 / 6.17||3.44||5.11|
|Cards||2.22 / 0.83||1.94||2.50|
|Offsides||1.58 / 1.83||1.67||1.50|
|Fouls||12.03 / 14.17||10.17||13.89|
|Shots||13.17 / 15.00||14.65||11.78|
|Shots on Target||5.69 / 6.33||6.76||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Maribor vs Mura Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|