- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Olimpija will welcome Tabor Sežana to Stadion Stožice for a matchday 35 fixture in Slovenia PrvaLiga. The last meeting on 11th March 2021 ended in a Olimpija 3-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Olimpija has won 5 matches, and Tabor Sežana triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.86 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Olimpija's latest fixture against Celje ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Olimpija. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Tabor Sežana's previous game in the competition versus Bravo ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Tabor Sežana played better before halftime and scored in the 22nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Olimpija is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 18 games on home soil. Zmaji's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 61% of home games.
Tabor Sežana has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Tabor Sežana wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Tabor Sežana kept a clean sheet in just 28% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Olimpija lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 61% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Tabor Sežana got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Wednesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Olimpija wins on average 2.11 points per home game, compared to 0.83 points per away game for Tabor Sežana. My prediction is Olimpija to win.
Olimpija vs Tabor Sežana Betting Tips
Olimpija vs Tabor Sežana Head to Head
Average stats between Olimpija and Tabor Sežana in most recent 7 outings in the Slovenia PrvaLiga.
Olimpija vs Tabor Sežana Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Olimpija and Tabor Sežana across current season. Calculated from Olimpija's Home stats and Tabor Sežana's Away stats.
Slovenia PrvaLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Olimpija has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Olimpija has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Olimpija has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Tabor Sežana get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Olimpija, both home and away.
- Can Olimpija turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Olimpija recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Olimpija has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/36 games for Olimpija this season.
- Coming into this game, Tabor Sežana has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Tabor Sežana has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tabor Sežana has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tabor Sežana recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Tabor Sežana, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (47% of all matches) involving Tabor Sežana has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||61 %||28 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||28 %||33 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||11 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 2.17||2.33||2.11|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||1.67||0.83|
|Conceded||0.97 / 0.83||0.67||1.28|
|BTTS %||39% / 50%||39 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||17 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||22 %||17 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||83 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 50%||61 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||61 %||44 %|
|Possession %||40% / 7%||40 %||40 %|
|Corners||5.25 / 3.83||6.28||4.22|
|Cards||2.54 / 2.50||2.12||2.94|
|Offsides||1.24 / 1.00||1.59||0.88|
|Fouls||14.24 / 15.33||14.76||13.71|
|Shots||12.66 / 12.33||12.59||12.72|
|Shots on Target||5.20 / 4.67||5.35||5.06|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||44 %||22 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||28 %||61 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.50||2.22||2.44|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.17||1.17||1.06|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.33||1.06||1.39|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||39 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||22 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||6 %||44 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||33 %||6 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||61 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||39 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||33 %||39 %|
|Possession %||39% / 17%||42 %||37 %|
|Corners||4.22 / 5.33||5.17||3.28|
|Cards||2.69 / 3.00||2.56||2.83|
|Offsides||2.43 / 2.33||2.47||2.39|
|Fouls||11.14 / 11.83||12.82||9.56|
|Shots||11.57 / 12.83||12.28||10.82|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 4.83||5.22||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Olimpija vs Tabor Sežana Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|