Norrby will welcome GAIS to Borås Arena for a matchday 8 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 16th October 2020 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Norrby has won 1 match, and GAIS triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.63 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Norrby's last game in the Sweden Superettan against AFC Eskilstuna at home ended in a 2-1 win. Although Norrby played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Norrby outplayed AFC Eskilstuna in the second half and scored in the 11st and 44th minute.
GAIS's recent game against Helsingborg ended in a home 0-1 loss. Makrillarna (Mackerels) had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Norrby is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Norrby's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
GAIS has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. GAIS wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. GAIS failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Norrby or GAIS to win.
Norrby vs GAIS Betting Tips
Norrby vs GAIS Head to Head
Average stats between Norrby and GAIS in most recent 8 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Norrby vs GAIS Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Norrby and GAIS across current season. Calculated from Norrby's Home stats and GAIS's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Norrby has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Norrby has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Norrby has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Norrby has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Norrby will be looking to keep up the momentum today against GAIS, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Norrby recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Norrby has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/11 games for Norrby this season.
- Coming into this game, GAIS has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. GAIS has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for GAIS recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- GAIS has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for GAIS has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/11 games for GAIS this season.
- GAIS will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.91 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||20 %||17 %|
|Loss %||27% / 50%||20 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.17||2.20||1.83|
|Scored||1.18 / 2.00||1.40||1.00|
|Conceded||0.82 / 1.17||0.80||0.83|
|BTTS %||36% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||20 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 50%||20 %||17 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||43 %||41 %|
|Corners||6.91 / 5.33||8.80||5.33|
|Cards||1.91 / 3.00||1.40||2.33|
|Offsides||0.91 / 1.60||1.20||0.67|
|Fouls||16.00 / 12.00||15.00||16.83|
|Shots||11.55 / 11.17||12.20||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.67||5.60||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 2.00||3.20||1.17|
|Scored||0.91 / 0.83||1.40||0.50|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.17||1.80||0.67|
|BTTS %||27% / 33%||60 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||55% / 67%||80 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 50%||20 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 47%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.18 / 4.00||5.60||3.00|
|Cards||1.45 / 1.00||1.40||1.50|
|Offsides||1.40 / 0.60||1.25||1.50|
|Fouls||12.60 / 9.80||13.75||11.83|
|Shots||9.64 / 11.17||12.20||7.50|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 3.83||5.20||4.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Norrby vs GAIS Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.85||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.79|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.94||Under 9.5 Corners||1.86|