- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Norrby will welcome Landskrona to Borås Arena for a matchday 4 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 2nd September 2018 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Norrby has won 3 matches, and Landskrona triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Norrby's latest fixture against GIF Sundsvall ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Norrby. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Landskrona's recent game against Akropolis ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Landskrona deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Norrby is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 2 games on home soil. Norrby's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Landskrona has picked up 9 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Landskrona wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Landskrona kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Norrby or Landskrona to win.
Norrby vs Landskrona Betting Tips
Norrby vs Landskrona Head to Head
Average stats between Norrby and Landskrona in most recent 6 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Norrby vs Landskrona Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Norrby and Landskrona across current season. Calculated from Norrby's Home stats and Landskrona's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Norrby has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Norrby has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Norrby has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Norrby will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Norrby has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Norrby has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Norrby this season.
- Coming into this game, Landskrona has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Landskrona has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Landskrona has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Landskrona as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Landskrona is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Norrby, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Landskrona, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Landskrona has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Landskrona will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.17||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||1.50||0.67|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.17||0.50||1.33|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||44% / 41%||44 %||44 %|
|Corners||7.00 / 5.33||9.50||5.33|
|Cards||1.40 / 3.00||1.00||1.67|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.60||1.00||1.33|
|Fouls||18.20 / 12.00||19.00||17.67|
|Shots||13.00 / 11.17||13.50||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.40 / 5.67||6.00||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||60% / 17%||33 %||100 %|
|Loss %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.80 / 2.17||1.67||2.00|
|Scored||1.20 / 0.83||1.33||1.00|
|Conceded||0.60 / 1.33||0.33||1.00|
|BTTS %||60% / 17%||33 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 33%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 53%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||3.20 / 4.25||2.67||4.00|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.00||1.67||1.50|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.00||1.67||1.00|
|Fouls||13.40 / 9.50||13.67||13.00|
|Shots||8.20 / 11.00||11.33||3.50|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 5.67||4.33||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Norrby vs Landskrona Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|