- Algeria Ligue 1
- 15:00 JS Kabylie vs Olympique Médéa Austria 2. Liga
- 16:00 Amstetten vs Lafnitz
- 17:30 Austria Lustenau vs Blau-Weiß Linz
- 17:30 Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 17:00 Velež vs Borac Banja Luka Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 23:00 Independiente Medellín vs La Equidad Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:00 Istra 1961 vs Šibenik Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Kauno Žalgiris vs Banga Denmark 1st Division
- 18:00 Fredericia vs Hobro
- 18:00 Skive vs Viborg Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 15:00 Al Ittihad vs El Entag El Harby France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Villefranche
- 17:00 Quevilly Rouen vs Créteil
- 17:00 Cholet vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Paderborn vs Darmstadt 98
- 17:30 Würzburger Kickers vs Heidenheim Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Zwickau vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Schalke 04 vs Mainz 05 Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Diósgyőr vs MTK Israel Liga Leumit
- 15:00 Hapoel Afula vs Maccabi Ahi Nazareth Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 16:50 Al Sahel vs Al Nasar Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:45 Helmond Sport vs NEC
- 17:45 Utrecht II vs MVV
- 20:00 Cambuur vs Telstar
- 20:00 Oss vs Go Ahead Eagles Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Emmen vs Sparta Rotterdam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Carrick Rangers vs Glentoran Paraguay Division Profesional
- 21:15 River Plate vs Guaireña
- 23:30 12 de Octubre vs Libertad Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 Nieciecza vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Poland Ekstraklasa
- 19:30 Wisła Kraków vs Górnik Zabrze Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:30 Paços de Ferreira vs CD Nacional
- 20:45 Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Sepsi vs Chindia Târgovişte Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:35 Al Ittihad vs Al Wahda Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Valencia CF vs Villarreal Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 RCD Espanyol vs Real Oviedo Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Aarau
- 19:00 Wil vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Winterthur
On 23rd February 2021, Northampton Town and Rochdale go head to head in a England EFL League One match. The last meeting on 24th November 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw.
Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Northampton Town have won 0matches and Rochdale triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Northampton Town's latest fixture against Milton Keynes Dons ended in an away 4-3 loss. I expected more from Northampton Town. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Northampton Town scored in both halves in the 2nd, 46th and 78th minute.
Rochdale's recent game against Plymouth Argyle ended in a home 0-0 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers.
Since the start of the season, Northampton Town is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 16 games so far on home soil. Although The Cobblers is among the best home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Rochdale has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Rochdale has collected 1.13 points on average per away game, compared to 0.63 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rochdale kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
Northampton Town Form
- Coming into this game, Northampton Town has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Northampton Town has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Northampton Town has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Northampton Town has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Northampton Town recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Northampton Town has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Northampton Town has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/32 games for Northampton Town this season.
- Coming into this game, Rochdale has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Rochdale has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Rochdale turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rochdale recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rochdale has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Rochdale has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/32 games for Rochdale this season.
- Rochdale will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 5 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 1.28 goals per game.
Northampton Town vs Rochdale Betting Tips
Northampton Town vs Rochdale Head to Head
Average stats between Northampton Town and Rochdale in most recent 7 outings in the England EFL League One.
Northampton Town vs Rochdale Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Northampton Town and Rochdale across current season. Calculated from Northampton Town's Home stats and Rochdale's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 17%||25 %||19 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||50 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.34 / 2.17||1.88||2.81|
|Scored||0.81 / 0.67||0.63||1.00|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.50||1.25||1.81|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||19 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||13 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||0 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Scores %||44% / 33%||31 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||31 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 17%||25 %||44 %|
|Possession %||41% / 41%||42 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.84 / 3.80||3.50||4.19|
|Cards||2.09 / 1.00||2.25||1.94|
|Offsides||2.27 / 1.50||2.27||2.27|
|Fouls||10.53 / 15.00||10.56||10.50|
|Shots||10.59 / 9.60||9.50||11.69|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 3.00||3.31||5.19|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||6 %||31 %|
|Draw %||31% / 67%||44 %||19 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 5.33||3.13||3.13|
|Scored||1.28 / 2.50||1.06||1.50|
|Conceded||1.84 / 2.83||2.06||1.63|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||56 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||6 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||19 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||56 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 0%||13 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 33%||13 %||44 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.13 / 3.60||4.50||3.75|
|Cards||1.47 / 2.00||1.88||1.06|
|Offsides||1.56 / 0.60||1.57||1.54|
|Fouls||8.53 / 8.60||9.33||7.73|
|Shots||11.41 / 13.00||12.13||10.69|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 5.60||4.06||4.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Northampton Town vs Rochdale Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|