Norwich City will welcome Everton to Carrow Road for a matchday 22 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 25th September 2021 ended in a Everton 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Norwich City has won 3 matches, and Everton triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.38 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Everton's recent game against Brighton & Hove Albion ended in a home 2-3 loss. The Toffees's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Everton pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 53rd and 76th minute.
Although Norwich City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Everton has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Everton wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Everton kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Yellows has won just 18% of home games. On average they score 0.64 goals and concede 1.82 per game. Everton is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Norwich City wins on average 0.73 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Everton. My prediction is Everton to win.
Norwich City vs Everton Betting Tips
Norwich City vs Everton Head to Head
Average stats between Norwich City and Everton in most recent 13 outings in the England Premier League.
Norwich City vs Everton Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Norwich City and Everton across current season. Calculated from Norwich City's Home stats and Everton's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Norwich City has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Norwich City has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Norwich City turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Norwich City recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Norwich City has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 68% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Norwich City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/19 games for Norwich City this season.
- Norwich City will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 5 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0.42 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Everton has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Everton has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Everton ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Everton has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Everton has seen a total of 11/18 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 61% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Everton will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 50%||18 %||18 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Loss %||64% / 50%||64 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 2.83||2.45||2.82|
|Scored||0.59 / 1.00||0.64||0.55|
|Conceded||2.05 / 1.83||1.82||2.27|
|BTTS %||32% / 17%||45 %||18 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||18 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||27 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Scores %||36% / 50%||45 %||27 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||18 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||14% / 50%||9 %||18 %|
|Possession %||44% / 42%||43 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 5.00||5.82||3.27|
|Cards||1.82 / 1.67||1.91||1.73|
|Offsides||1.74 / 3.00||1.50||1.91|
|Fouls||9.14 / 11.50||9.18||9.09|
|Shots||11.18 / 10.40||12.64||9.73|
|Shots on Target||3.77 / 4.00||4.18||3.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||40 %||10 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||10 %||30 %|
|Loss %||55% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.33||3.20||2.70|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.33||1.50||0.90|
|Conceded||1.75 / 2.00||1.70||1.80|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||30 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 50%||30 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||70 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||20 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Possession %||41% / 43%||44 %||38 %|
|Corners||4.30 / 6.20||5.30||3.30|
|Cards||2.20 / 2.33||2.50||1.90|
|Offsides||1.72 / 1.60||1.89||1.56|
|Fouls||9.45 / 10.60||8.30||10.60|
|Shots||13.35 / 14.00||13.90||12.80|
|Shots on Target||4.95 / 6.20||4.60||5.30|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Norwich City vs Everton Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.63|
|Home Win Nil||5.80||Away Win Nil||3.20|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.26|