- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Nottingham Forest will welcome Blackpool to The City Ground for a matchday 12 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 14th February 2015 ended in a 4-4 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Nottingham Forest has won 2 matches, and Blackpool triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.79 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Nottingham Forest's latest fixture against Birmingham City ended in an away 3-0 win. The Reds was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Nottingham Forest scored in both halves in the 11st, 29th and 53rd minute.
Blackpool's recent game against Blackburn Rovers ended in a home 2-1 win. Although The Seasiders didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Blackpool put the pressure early on and scored in the 4th and 24th minute.
So far, The Tricky Trees plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.60 points per away game on average compared to 0.90 points at home. Although Nottingham Forest is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Blackpool has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Blackpool wins 1.30 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Blackpool kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Reds is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
The Seasiders failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against The Reds.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Nottingham Forest wins on average 0.90 points per home game, compared to 1.30 points per away game for Blackpool. My prediction is Nottingham Forest to win.
Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool Betting Tips
Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool Head to Head
Average stats between Nottingham Forest and Blackpool in most recent 14 outings in the England Championship.
Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nottingham Forest and Blackpool across current season. Calculated from Nottingham Forest's Home stats and Blackpool's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Nottingham Forest has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Nottingham Forest has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Nottingham Forest as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Nottingham Forest ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Nottingham Forest will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Blackpool, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Nottingham Forest has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/11 games for Nottingham Forest this season.
- It's likely that Nottingham Forest will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Blackpool has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Blackpool has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Blackpool has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Blackpool when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Nottingham Forest stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Blackpool as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Blackpool will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Nottingham Forest, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Blackpool, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Blackpool has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Blackpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||20 %||40 %|
|Draw %||35% / 83%||30 %||40 %|
|Loss %||35% / 0%||50 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 1.50||2.50||2.20|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.00||1.00||1.40|
|Conceded||1.15 / 0.50||1.50||0.80|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||10 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||30 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||70 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||20 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 33%||30 %||40 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.05 / 5.60||4.70||5.40|
|Cards||1.80 / 2.17||2.40||1.20|
|Offsides||2.25 / 1.80||2.00||2.50|
|Fouls||9.80 / 10.40||11.00||8.60|
|Shots||11.40 / 11.60||11.60||11.20|
|Shots on Target||4.05 / 3.40||3.30||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||40 %||30 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||40 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.10 / 3.00||1.60||2.60|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.67||0.70||1.30|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.33||0.90||1.30|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||20 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||10 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 33%||10 %||0 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||50 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||40 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 50%||40 %||30 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.40||4.30||3.70|
|Cards||1.90 / 0.83||1.80||2.00|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.40||2.20||2.30|
|Fouls||10.20 / 13.20||10.30||10.10|
|Shots||10.65 / 10.80||11.30||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 3.60||3.90||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.12||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|