- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Notts County will welcome Dagenham & Redbridge to Meadow Lane for a matchday 18 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 9th February 2021 ended in a Notts County 3-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Notts County has won 4 matches, and Dagenham & Redbridge triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Notts County's latest fixture against Boreham Wood ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Notts County set the tone early and scored in the 31st minute.
Dagenham & Redbridge's recent game against Eastleigh ended in a home 0-1 loss. Dagenham & Redbridge had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Notts County is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Notts County is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Dagenham & Redbridge has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Dagenham & Redbridge wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dagenham & Redbridge kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Notts County or Dagenham & Redbridge to win.
Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge Betting Tips
Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge Head to Head
Average stats between Notts County and Dagenham & Redbridge in most recent 9 outings in the England National League.
Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Notts County and Dagenham & Redbridge across current season. Calculated from Notts County's Home stats and Dagenham & Redbridge's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Notts County has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Notts County has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Notts County has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Notts County will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Notts County has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Notts County will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dagenham & Redbridge, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Notts County has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/17 games for Notts County this season.
- Coming into this game, Dagenham & Redbridge has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dagenham & Redbridge has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dagenham & Redbridge recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dagenham & Redbridge has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/17 games for Dagenham & Redbridge this season.
- Dagenham & Redbridge will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1.94 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||67 %||33 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||11 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 1.67||3.11||2.44|
|Scored||1.61 / 1.33||1.78||1.44|
|Conceded||1.17 / 0.33||1.33||1.00|
|BTTS %||61% / 17%||78 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||44 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||100 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 67%||22 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 67%||78 %||78 %|
|Possession %||56% / 58%||56 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 3.60||5.56||4.89|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.00||2.00||2.33|
|Offsides||1.50 / 3.33||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 15.00||11.67||10.33|
|Shots||11.78 / 9.80||13.00||10.56|
|Shots on Target||5.78 / 4.60||6.89||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||30 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||3.32 / 3.17||4.10||2.44|
|Scored||1.95 / 1.17||2.50||1.33|
|Conceded||1.37 / 2.00||1.60||1.11|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||70 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||37% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||10 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 17%||50 %||22 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||80 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||10 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 17%||30 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 57%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.26 / 6.00||7.20||5.22|
|Cards||1.68 / 1.80||1.90||1.44|
|Offsides||1.42 / 1.20||1.20||1.67|
|Fouls||9.37 / 9.20||9.60||9.11|
|Shots||12.74 / 14.00||12.70||12.78|
|Shots on Target||6.26 / 6.00||6.60||5.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||1.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|