- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Notts County will welcome Weymouth to Meadow Lane for a matchday 45 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a Notts County 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Notts County has won 1 match, and Weymouth failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Notts County's latest fixture against Wrexham ended in an away 1-0 win. Notts County was very dangerous in attack, having attempted two shots on target. Notts County set the tone early and scored in the 27 minute.
Weymouth's recent game against Boreham Wood ended in a home 1-3 loss. Weymouth had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Weymouth deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 64th minute.
Since the start of the season, Notts County is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 22 games on home soil. Notts County's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Weymouth has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Weymouth wins 0.76 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Weymouth kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Notts County is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
Weymouth failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Notts County. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Notts County wins on average 1.77 points per home game, compared to 0.76 points per away game for Weymouth. My prediction is Notts County to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.52 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 46% of Notts County's home and Weymouth's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 47% of Notts County's home and Weymouth's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Notts County vs Weymouth Betting Tips
Notts County vs Weymouth Head to Head
Average stats between Notts County and Weymouth in most recent 1 outings in the England National League.
Notts County vs Weymouth Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Notts County and Weymouth across current season. Calculated from Notts County's Home stats and Weymouth's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Notts County has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Notts County has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Notts County has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Weymouth's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Notts County from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Notts County has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/44 games for Notts County this season.
- Coming into this game, Weymouth has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Weymouth has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Weymouth ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Weymouth recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Weymouth has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Weymouth, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (50% of all matches) involving Weymouth has seen BTTS landing.
- Weymouth will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.07 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||55 %||41 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||14 %||32 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||32 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 1.67||2.64||2.55|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.33||1.64||1.41|
|Conceded||1.07 / 0.33||1.00||1.14|
|BTTS %||43% / 17%||41 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||23 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||32 %||27 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||73 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 67%||36 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||55 %||55 %|
|Possession %||55% / 58%||56 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.11 / 3.60||4.50||5.73|
|Cards||1.58 / 2.00||1.86||1.29|
|Offsides||2.17 / 3.33||1.90||2.43|
|Fouls||11.74 / 15.00||12.14||11.33|
|Shots||11.70 / 9.80||12.14||11.27|
|Shots on Target||4.95 / 4.60||5.27||4.64|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||33 %||19 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||10 %||19 %|
|Loss %||60% / 50%||57 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 1.67||2.90||2.62|
|Scored||1.07 / 0.67||1.19||0.95|
|Conceded||1.69 / 1.00||1.71||1.67|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||52 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||19 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||28 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||24 %||14 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||67 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 3.60||4.19||4.24|
|Cards||1.78 / 2.00||2.05||1.52|
|Offsides||1.51 / 1.75||1.56||1.48|
|Fouls||9.46 / 12.75||9.50||9.43|
|Shots||8.10 / 6.60||7.71||8.48|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 3.20||3.86||3.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Notts County vs Weymouth Odds
|HT 1||1.73||HT X||2.50||HT 2||9.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.67||Away Win Nil||9.75|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|