- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Notts County will welcome Wrexham to Meadow Lane for a matchday 23 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 30th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Notts County has won 2 matches, and Wrexham failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Notts County's last game in the England National League against Southend United at home ended in a 4-1 win. Notts County had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Notts County played much better in the first half and scored in the 31st, 63rd, 71st and 88th minute.
Wrexham's previous game in the competition versus Altrincham ended in an away 2-0 win. The Robins was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Wrexham was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 24th and 38th minute.
Since the start of the season, Notts County is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Notts County is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Wrexham has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. The Reds has collected 1.86 points on average per away game, compared to 1.78 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Notts County or Wrexham to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Notts County has scored in 100% of home games. Wrexham is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Notts County vs Wrexham Betting Tips
Notts County vs Wrexham Head to Head
Average stats between Notts County and Wrexham in most recent 4 outings in the England National League.
Notts County vs Wrexham Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Notts County and Wrexham across current season. Calculated from Notts County's Home stats and Wrexham's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Notts County has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Notts County has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Notts County is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Notts County at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Notts County will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Notts County has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 10 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Notts County has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Notts County ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Notts County will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wrexham, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Notts County, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (63% of all matches) involving Notts County has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Wrexham has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Wrexham has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Wrexham and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 5 and is unbeaten in 5 away trips. Can Notts County end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Wrexham when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 12 games they have played on the road. Can Notts County stop this run?
- Wrexham has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Wrexham has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Wrexham will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Notts County, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Wrexham has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/21 games for Wrexham this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 67%||73 %||40 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||9 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||3.10 / 1.67||3.36||2.80|
|Scored||1.90 / 1.33||2.09||1.70|
|Conceded||1.19 / 0.33||1.27||1.10|
|BTTS %||67% / 17%||82 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||55 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||9 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||45 %||20 %|
|Scores %||90% / 67%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 67%||18 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||64 %||70 %|
|Possession %||56% / 58%||57 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.24 / 3.60||5.64||4.80|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.00||2.09||2.10|
|Offsides||1.48 / 3.33||1.91||1.00|
|Fouls||10.76 / 15.00||11.36||10.10|
|Shots||12.19 / 9.80||13.18||11.10|
|Shots on Target||6.05 / 4.60||6.91||5.10|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 33%||44 %||57 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||44 %||14 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||11 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 1.83||1.44||3.64|
|Scored||1.74 / 1.00||0.89||2.29|
|Conceded||1.04 / 0.83||0.56||1.36|
|BTTS %||52% / 33%||33 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||11 %||28 %|
|Scores %||91% / 50%||78 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 50%||56 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||56 %||57 %|
|Possession %||51% / 45%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.74 / 4.67||7.78||4.43|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.80||1.22||2.07|
|Offsides||2.45 / 1.40||2.44||2.46|
|Fouls||10.55 / 13.80||10.67||10.46|
|Shots||12.78 / 7.00||14.56||11.64|
|Shots on Target||5.78 / 3.17||5.33||6.07|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Notts County vs Wrexham Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.93||Under 2.5||1.78|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|