- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Mura will welcome Koper to Mestni Štadion Fazanerija for a matchday 11 fixture in Slovenia PrvaLiga. The last meeting on 24th July 2021 ended in a Koper 3-2 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Mura has won 3 matches, and Koper triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Mura's latest fixture against Tabor Sežana ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Mura set the tone early and scored in the 7 minute.
Koper's recent game against Aluminij ended in a home 1-3 loss. Kanarčki's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Koper put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 22nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Mura is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Mura's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Koper has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Koper has collected 2.43 points on average per away game, compared to 1.67 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Mura or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.7 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Mura's home and Koper's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Mura's home and Koper's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Mura vs Koper Betting Tips
Mura vs Koper Head to Head
Average stats between Mura and Koper in most recent 5 outings in the Slovenia PrvaLiga.
Mura vs Koper Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mura and Koper across current season. Calculated from Mura's Home stats and Koper's Away stats.
Slovenia PrvaLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Mura has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Mura has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mura is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Mura has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Koper's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Mura from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Mura as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Mura will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Koper, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Mura, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (70% of all matches) involving Mura has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Mura will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Koper has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Koper has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Koper and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 4 and is unbeaten in 5 away trips. Can Mura end their fairytale away days?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Koper has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/9 games for Koper this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||57 %||17 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||29 %||50 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 2.67||2.57||2.83|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.17||1.43||1.17|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.50||1.14||1.67|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||43 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||28 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||28 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||71 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 17%||57 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||7.46 / 5.83||7.14||7.83|
|Cards||1.77 / 1.67||1.57||2.00|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.50||1.29||2.00|
|Fouls||10.54 / 10.00||10.14||11.00|
|Shots||15.54 / 10.83||16.71||14.17|
|Shots on Target||6.46 / 4.17||7.00||5.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 33%||50 %||71 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||17 %||29 %|
|Loss %||15% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.15 / 3.00||3.67||2.71|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.33||2.00||2.00|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.67||1.67||0.71|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||67 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||46% / 17%||33 %||56 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 33%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||46% / 0%||50 %||43 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||83 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||50 %||43 %|
|Possession %||50% / 0%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.69 / 4.00||8.67||5.00|
|Cards||2.08 / 2.33||2.00||2.14|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.83||2.17||1.86|
|Fouls||13.92 / 12.33||14.00||13.86|
|Shots||13.92 / 9.00||13.83||14.00|
|Shots on Target||6.92 / 3.83||7.17||6.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mura vs Koper Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||2.17||HT 2||3.90|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.81||Under 9.5 Corners||1.97|