- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Mura will welcome Celje to Mestni Štadion Fazanerija for a matchday 28 fixture in Slovenia PrvaLiga. The last meeting on 20th December 2020 ended in a Mura 3-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Mura has won 5 matches, and Celje triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
Mura's last game in the Slovenia PrvaLiga against Maribor at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots.
Celje's previous game in the competition versus Koper ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Celje was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Mura is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 17 games on home soil. Mura's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 59% of home games.
Celje has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Celje wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Mura or Draw.
Mura vs Celje Betting Tips
Mura vs Celje Head to Head
Average stats between Mura and Celje in most recent 11 outings in the Slovenia PrvaLiga.
Mura vs Celje Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mura and Celje across current season. Calculated from Mura's Home stats and Celje's Away stats.
Slovenia PrvaLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Mura has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Mura has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Mura at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 11 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Celje's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Mura from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Mura as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Mura has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Celje get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Mura, both home and away.
- Mura will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Celje, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Mura, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (45% of all matches) involving Mura has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Mura will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Celje has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Celje has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Celje recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Celje has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Celje has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/33 games for Celje this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||47 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||41 %||25 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||12 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 2.50||1.82||2.38|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.50||1.29||1.38|
|Conceded||0.76 / 1.00||0.53||1.00|
|BTTS %||45% / 83%||35 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 50%||18 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||6 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||24 %||25 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||65 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 17%||59 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||53 %||50 %|
|Possession %||33% / 0%||27 %||39 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 6.17||3.18||5.31|
|Cards||2.18 / 0.83||1.88||2.50|
|Offsides||1.61 / 1.83||1.65||1.56|
|Fouls||11.73 / 14.17||9.47||14.13|
|Shots||13.09 / 15.00||14.25||11.94|
|Shots on Target||5.59 / 6.33||6.38||4.81|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||31 %||24 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||13 %||29 %|
|Loss %||52% / 50%||56 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.06 / 2.33||2.56||1.59|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.17||1.13||0.59|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.17||1.44||1.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 50%||44 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||19 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||25 %||12 %|
|Scores %||55% / 83%||62 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||19 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 50%||31 %||41 %|
|Possession %||36% / 17%||35 %||38 %|
|Corners||4.64 / 4.33||4.19||5.06|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.33||2.06||2.44|
|Offsides||1.78 / 1.67||1.73||1.82|
|Fouls||11.94 / 16.33||11.67||12.19|
|Shots||11.73 / 11.67||12.38||11.12|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 4.67||4.50||3.41|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mura vs Celje Odds
|HT 1||2.45||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.72|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.97||Under 9.5 Corners||1.82|