- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Mura will welcome Domžale to Mestni Štadion Fazanerija for a matchday 35 fixture in Slovenia PrvaLiga. The last meeting on 10th March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Mura has won 4 matches, and Domžale triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.69 goals, while both teams score 69% of the time.
Mura's latest fixture against Aluminij ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Domžale's recent game against Koper ended in a home 3-1 win. Although Ravbarji didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Domžale had good chances in both halves and scored in the 45th, 51st and 75th minute.
Since the start of the season, Mura is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 18 games on home soil. Mura's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 61% of home games.
Domžale has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Domžale wins 1.28 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Domžale kept a clean sheet in just 28% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Mura or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.18 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 41% of Mura's home and Domžale's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Mura vs Domžale Betting Tips
Mura vs Domžale Head to Head
Average stats between Mura and Domžale in most recent 13 outings in the Slovenia PrvaLiga.
Mura vs Domžale Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Mura and Domžale across current season. Calculated from Mura's Home stats and Domžale's Away stats.
Slovenia PrvaLiga Form
- Coming into this game, Mura has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mura has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Mura at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 12 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Domžale's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Mura from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Mura as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Mura is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Domžale, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Mura, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (44% of all matches) involving Mura has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Domžale has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Domžale has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Domžale ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Domžale, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (64% of all matches) involving Domžale has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||39 %||28 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||11 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 2.50||1.89||2.33|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.50||1.39||1.39|
|Conceded||0.72 / 1.00||0.50||0.94|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||33 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 50%||17 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||6 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||28 %||28 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||67 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||61 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 50%||56 %||50 %|
|Possession %||34% / 0%||28 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.28 / 6.17||3.44||5.11|
|Cards||2.22 / 0.83||1.94||2.50|
|Offsides||1.58 / 1.83||1.67||1.50|
|Fouls||12.03 / 14.17||10.17||13.89|
|Shots||13.17 / 15.00||14.65||11.78|
|Shots on Target||5.69 / 6.33||6.76||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||44 %||33 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||44 %||28 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||11 %||39 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 1.67||2.61||2.56|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.00||1.61||1.28|
|Conceded||1.14 / 0.67||1.00||1.28|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||78 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||6 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||89 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||56 %||39 %|
|Possession %||32% / 0%||25 %||39 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 6.33||5.56||5.44|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.83||1.67||2.06|
|Offsides||1.06 / 1.83||0.89||1.22|
|Fouls||12.81 / 12.00||12.28||13.33|
|Shots||13.47 / 12.00||14.44||12.50|
|Shots on Target||6.44 / 6.33||6.94||5.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Mura vs Domžale Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.94||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|