- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
NSÍ will welcome B68 to for a matchday 14 fixture in Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a NSÍ 2-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. NSÍ has won 7 matches, and B68 failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.14 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
NSÍ's last game in the Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League against B68 at home ended in a 4-3 win. Although NSÍ played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. NSÍ was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 7th, 38th, 42nd and 90+3 minute.
B68's recent game against B36 ended in a home 1-3 loss. Reyðu Pantararnir's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. B68 put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 24th minute.
Since the start of the season, NSÍ is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. NSÍ's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
B68 has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. B68 wins 0.57 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. B68 kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. NSÍ is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Reyðu Pantararnir got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Friday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. NSÍ wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.57 points per away game for B68. My prediction is NSÍ to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.28 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 62% of NSÍ's home and B68's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 39% of NSÍ's home and B68's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
NSÍ vs B68 Betting Tips
NSÍ vs B68 Head to Head
Average stats between NSÍ and B68 in most recent 7 outings in the Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League.
NSÍ vs B68 Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between NSÍ and B68 across current season. Calculated from NSÍ's Home stats and B68's Away stats.
Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, NSÍ has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. NSÍ has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- NSÍ has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving NSÍ has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will B68 get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for NSÍ, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for NSÍ recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for NSÍ, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (53% of all matches) involving NSÍ has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, B68 has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. B68 has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for B68 recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- B68 has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for B68 has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/15 games for B68 this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||56 %||50 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||11 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.47 / 3.67||3.22||3.83|
|Scored||2.00 / 2.00||2.11||1.83|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.67||1.11||2.00|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||44 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||78 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||44 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||67 %||33 %|
|Possession %||56% / 43%||52 %||62 %|
|Corners||8.13 / 3.25||7.40||9.33|
|Cards||1.00 / 1.60||1.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.25 / 9.25||12.40||14.67|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 5.00||6.20||7.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 67%||13 %||14 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||25 %||14 %|
|Loss %||67% / 33%||63 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||4.13 / 3.50||4.38||3.86|
|Scored||1.13 / 2.50||1.13||1.14|
|Conceded||3.00 / 1.00||3.25||2.71|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||63 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 50%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||25 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 0%||25 %||28 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||62 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 17%||50 %||29 %|
|Possession %||43% / 50%||36 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.00||3.00||5.50|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.43 / 7.00||8.25||13.33|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 4.00||4.25||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
NSÍ vs B68 Odds
|HT 1||1.57||HT X||3.10||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.30||Under 2.5||3.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.81||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|