- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Odd will welcome Tromsø to Skagerak Arena for a matchday 9 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 24th November 2019 ended in a Odd 2-1 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Odd has won 8 matches, and Tromsø triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.94 goals, while both teams score 78% of the time.
Odd's latest fixture against Brann ended in an away 3-1 win. Odd was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Odd was much better than Brann in the second half and scored in the 49th, 72nd and 88th minute.
Tromsø's recent game against Lillestrøm ended in a home 1-2 loss. Gutan had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Tromsø put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 26th minute.
Since the start of the season, Odd is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Oddrane's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Tromsø has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Tromsø has collected 1.14 points on average per away game, compared to 0.33 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Tromsø kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Odd is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
Gutan failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Odd.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Odd wins on average 2.20 points per home game, compared to 1.14 points per away game for Tromsø. My prediction is Odd to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.88 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of Odd's home and Tromsø's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Thursday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 38% of Odd's home and Tromsø's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Odd vs Tromsø Betting Tips
Odd vs Tromsø Head to Head
Average stats between Odd and Tromsø in most recent 18 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Odd vs Tromsø Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Odd and Tromsø across current season. Calculated from Odd's Home stats and Tromsø's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Odd has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Odd has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Odd at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Odd will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Odd has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Odd ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Odd recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Odd, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Odd has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Tromsø has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Tromsø has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Tromsø turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tromsø recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Tromsø has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Tromsø has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for Tromsø this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||60 %||25 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.83||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.67||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.62 / 2.17||1.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 67%||60 %||13 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||60 %||25 %|
|Possession %||53% / 55%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||2.54 / 2.17||2.80||2.38|
|Cards||1.23 / 1.17||1.20||1.25|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.50||1.00||1.63|
|Fouls||9.46 / 9.33||10.40||8.88|
|Shots||11.54 / 10.83||11.40||11.63|
|Shots on Target||4.54 / 4.67||5.00||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 67%||0 %||29 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||54% / 0%||67 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 2.33||3.17||2.43|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.83||1.00||0.86|
|Conceded||1.85 / 0.50||2.17||1.57|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||67 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||67 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 50%||17 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||17 %||57 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||55 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 6.50||4.67||3.86|
|Cards||1.54 / 1.67||1.33||1.71|
|Offsides||1.38 / 2.00||1.83||1.00|
|Fouls||9.23 / 12.80||9.00||9.43|
|Shots||12.08 / 14.83||11.83||12.29|
|Shots on Target||4.31 / 7.00||4.83||3.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Odd vs Tromsø Odds
|HT 1||2.42||HT X||2.19||HT 2||4.17|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|