- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
OB will welcome Horsens to Nature Energy Park for a matchday 32 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 4th April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. OB has won 7 matches, and Horsens triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.19 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
OB's latest fixture against Lyngby ended in an away 2-1 win. OB was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. OB scored in both halves in the 25th and 84th minute.
Horsens's recent game against SønderjyskE ended in a home 1-2 loss. Horsens's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Horsens put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 13rd minute.
Since the start of the season, OB is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although OB is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Horsens has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Horsens wins 0.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Horsens kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. OB is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Horsens failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against OB.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. OB wins on average 1.63 points per home game, compared to 0.63 points per away game for Horsens. My prediction is OB to win.
OB vs Horsens Betting Tips
OB vs Horsens Head to Head
Average stats between OB and Horsens in most recent 16 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
OB vs Horsens Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between OB and Horsens across current season. Calculated from OB's Home stats and Horsens's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, OB has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. OB has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- OB is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- OB has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Horsens's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop OB from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for OB as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving OB has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Horsens get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for OB, both home and away.
- OB will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Horsens, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for OB has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/32 games for OB this season.
- It's likely that OB will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Horsens has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Horsens has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Horsens ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Horsens has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Horsens, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (53% of all matches) involving Horsens has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 67%||44 %||25 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||31 %||31 %|
|Loss %||34% / 17%||25 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.67||2.06||2.88|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.83||1.19||1.31|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.83||0.88||1.56|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||44 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||19 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||0 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||13 %||38 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||69 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||31 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||50 %||31 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||46 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.84 / 5.33||4.19||5.50|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.17||2.19||1.94|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.17||1.19||1.31|
|Fouls||12.63 / 12.17||12.69||12.56|
|Shots||12.16 / 12.50||12.06||12.25|
|Shots on Target||4.66 / 5.00||4.31||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 17%||19 %||13 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||31 %||25 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||50 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 2.50||2.88||2.69|
|Scored||0.94 / 1.00||1.13||0.75|
|Conceded||1.84 / 1.50||1.75||1.94|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||69 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||31 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||19 %||13 %|
|Scores %||56% / 67%||75 %||37 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 0%||13 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 33%||44 %||25 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||41 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 4.33||5.13||2.81|
|Cards||1.91 / 2.00||2.19||1.63|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.67||1.69||0.94|
|Fouls||14.13 / 13.33||14.38||13.88|
|Shots||11.66 / 11.00||12.81||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.44 / 4.67||4.75||4.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
OB vs Horsens Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.38||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.78||Under 9.5 Corners||1.97|