- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Odisha FC will welcome Mumbai City to Tilak Maidan Stadium for a matchday 10 fixture in India Indian Super League. The last meeting on 24th February 2021 ended in a Mumbai City 6-1 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Odisha FC has won 4 matches, and Mumbai City triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.64 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Odisha FC's latest fixture against Hyderabad ended in an away 6-1 loss. Odisha FC dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Odisha FC set the tone early and scored in the 16 minute.
Mumbai City's previous game in the competition versus NorthEast United ended in an away 3-3 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Mumbai City was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 33rd, 40th and 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Odisha FC is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Odisha FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Mumbai City has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Islanders has collected 1.60 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mumbai City kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Odisha FC has won just 57% of home games. On average they score 2.14 goals and concede 2.00 per game. Mumbai City is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Odisha FC wins on average 1.86 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Mumbai City. My prediction is Mumbai City to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 4.77 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 80% of Odisha FC's home and Mumbai City's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Odisha FC has scored in 71% of home games. Mumbai City is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Odisha FC vs Mumbai City Betting Tips
Odisha FC vs Mumbai City Head to Head
Average stats between Odisha FC and Mumbai City in most recent 14 outings in the India Indian Super League.
Odisha FC vs Mumbai City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Odisha FC and Mumbai City across current season. Calculated from Odisha FC's Home stats and Mumbai City's Away stats.
India Indian Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Odisha FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Odisha FC has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Odisha FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Odisha FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Odisha FC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Mumbai City has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mumbai City has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mumbai City has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Mumbai City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Odisha FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Mumbai City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Mumbai City has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 17%||57 %||20 %|
|Draw %||17% / 50%||14 %||20 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||29 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.67 / 2.33||4.14||3.00|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.17||2.14||1.00|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.17||2.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||57 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||0 %||60 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||71 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||14 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||43 %||20 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.45 / 4.50||2.71||4.75|
|Cards||1.92 / 2.17||1.71||2.20|
|Offsides||2.20 / 1.83||1.83||2.75|
|Fouls||11.55 / 12.83||12.71||9.50|
|Shots||10.64 / 8.67||10.00||11.75|
|Shots on Target||5.27 / 3.67||4.71||6.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||50 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||3.82 / 1.83||3.33||4.40|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.17||1.50||2.60|
|Conceded||1.82 / 0.67||1.83||1.80|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||33 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||17 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||17 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 17%||33 %||60 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||67 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||59% / 57%||56 %||63 %|
|Corners||5.82 / 5.67||6.00||5.60|
|Cards||1.45 / 3.00||1.33||1.60|
|Offsides||1.82 / 0.50||1.83||1.80|
|Fouls||11.36 / 16.00||13.17||9.20|
|Shots||13.55 / 10.33||12.33||15.00|
|Shots on Target||6.73 / 4.83||6.50||7.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Odisha FC vs Mumbai City Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||11.00||Away Win Nil||3.10|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.44||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|